Meeting Aslan

Susan: Why are they all staring at us? Lucy: Maybe they think you look funny. Peter & Percy smile. Mr. Beaver: Oh stop your fussing Mrs. Beaver. You Look lovely. Peter & Percy pull out their swords. Peter & Percy: (To Oreius) We have come to see Aslan. Tent starts to blow in breeze and everyone kneels. Aslan comes from the tent and the children kneel.

Aslan: Welcome Peter Adam's son, Welcome Susan, Lucy, Hazel & Hermione daughters-of-Eve. Welcome Beavers. You have my thanks, but where is the fourth. Peter: That's why we are here. Susan: We had a little trouble along the way. Peter: He's been captured by the White Witch. Crowd: Captured! Mr. Beaver: He betrayed them your Excellence!

Oreius: Then he has betrayed us all. Aslan: Peace Oreius. Peter: It is my fault really. I was too hard on him. Susan: We all were. Lucy: Sir, he's our brother. Aslan: I know dear and that makes the betrayal all the worse. It may be harder than you think. Aslan, Percy & Peter are talking on a hill. Aslan: That is Cair Paravel of the seven thrones, one of which you both must sit as High King. Peter & Percy: (...) Aslan: You doubt the prophecy. Percy: No, that's just it...you're not who we think we are. Aslan: Peter & Percy Pevensie formerly of Finchley.

Beaver also said you wanted to turn him into a hat. (light laughs) Peter there is a Deep Magic that rules over Narnia. It defines right from wrong and helps us fulfill destinies, both yours and mine. Peter: I don't think I will be able. Aslan: You were able to get your family here. Peter & Percy: Not all of them. Aslan: I will do what I can for Edmund. I too want my family safe.