23

I sat in the hot water thinking, about sebastian and our 'relationship'. I was about to go into really deep thought when a knock on the door brought me back to my consciousness. "H-Hello?" I called out to the knock. "I've brought you a towel. Well, towels." A deep voice seeped through the door. "Oh um... Thank you!" I didn't know what to do. "I'm blindfolded, can I give these to you?" I blushed "I guess so.." The mechanics on the door began to move as Sebastian opened the door. "Here." I hesitantly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. "You can take the blind fold off, I'm wearing the towel." I stepped out of the bath and trotted into my room where a fresh pair of clothing awaited me. "I feel like... Wearing the shorts Alois gave to me!" Alois had given me a matching outfit of his just blue and grey for my birthday. "Yea that will be fun!" I brought the clothes back to the bathroom. "I haven't worn these in a while." I held up the shorts and tail coat. "Oh well." I locked the bathroom door and slipped into my undergarments. I put on my socks and boots which I laced up. "Shirt shirt shirt." I repeated as I slipped on my red button my shirt and grey tail coat.

"It looks good I guess." None of the skin on my legs were showing because of the black tights. I laced up my boots and walked back into my room while brushing my still damp hair. "Akela.." I turned around and dropped my brush. "What do you want?!" William stood at my balcony door. "Let's go on a date?" I face palmed. "No William. I will not go on a date with you." I began to brush my hair once more. "Then go on one with me!" Ronald's head poked out from the side of the balcony. "No!" William and I yelled in unison. "Jeez, fine." Then grell popped out of no where and winked. "Then go on a date with me!" My eye twitched. "Aren't you gay?" I asked. "Why of course but that doesn't mean I can't take my favorite person on a date!" I slumped back down into the vanity chair. "Oh come on let's go on a date!" "It'll be soooo much fun~" "Akela!!! Come on!!" I snapped. "I WILL NOT GO ON A DATE WITH ANY OF YOU!" Suddenly the door slammed open and Sebastian stood there with an angry expression. "What's going on?!" He looked at me. "We just wanted to take dear Akela on a few dates~" Grell purred. "She deserves it!" Ronald spoke up. "Honestly I think she would've been better off with me than any of you two idiots." William snickered. "She's mine." Sebastian's arms locked securely around my waist and he growled at the three reapers. "BASSY! HOW COULD YOU?!" Grell cried. "Grell! It's okay! Don't cry!" I said to him. "Fine. We're leaving!" William pulled Grell and Ronald away.

"What was that about?" Sebastian's gaze met mine. "I had came out of the bathroom when those three idiots came and bombarded me with date questions." I sighed and his arms began to grip harder on my torso. "S-Sebastian!" I gasped as he pinned me to the door. My back was completely against the door frame and I stared into his now demonic pink eyes. "Wha-" his lips crashes into mine in a pleasurable force in which my body screamed and clawed out for him. "S-Sebastian! What's gotten into you?" I looked into his eyes once more. "Your mine." He growled and grazed his lips across mine once more. "I'm yours.." I looked away blushing from the smirk playing across his lips. "Hm?" One of his long slender fingers lifted up my chin in a romantic yet teasingly way. "What was that?" His smirk never left his soft lips. "I-I'm yours.." I spluttered out softly. "What?" He held my face in his hand and stared into my blue orbs. "I'm yours, I'm yours!" I said closing my eyes. "Look at me." I opened one eye and met his Crimson eyes that were filled with the emotion that I can't explain.

"Your beautiful.." His voice drifted into the sound of the rain hitting the window pane. "I love you... Sebastian." He smiled. "Akela, I love you too." I smiled up at him and kissed his lush savory lips. I smiled as he kissed back with more force. We broke apart not too long after just to hear the sound of the wind blow past creating a soothing yet spine tingling creation. "Sebastian, sleep with me tonight?" I asked. "Of course. But first let's go eat dinner with your family." He held out his arm in which I gladly accepted and walked out the door and into the dark welcoming hallways. "Here." He opened the door letting me in. "Thank you." I smiled. "Anything for you." He whispered and winked. "Aunty! Aunty! I'm all clean now!" Saichi ran up to me. "I can see that!" I laughed with her. I set her back down and walked towards the dinning area. "Tonight we have a japanese dish called Saba. Which is mackerel." He set the plates infront of us and left. "Wow! This is delicious!" I complimented. "Yes! Well, I've eaten this many times but it's better than before!" Saichi said with wide eyes and her fork hanging from her mouth. "Many times?" I looked at the mature six year old. "Oh, that's right, Akela. In the underworld we live around Asia. It gives us an advantage to teaching Saichi about different types of humans." Dawn's silky voice filled the room. "Yea! I've been to China, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, and the Philippines!" She counted with her fingers. "That's amazing!" I awed over the small girl. "Wow, it's getting late. Please excuse us. It's passed Saichi's bed time." Zepar politely stood up and Picked up the petite white haired girl. "Good night!" She waved in which I returned. "Aklea." I turned around. "Yes, Ciel?" A smirk played on his face as he looked over or Sebastian. "How would you like to live here, with us?" My eyes winded and squeal left my mouth. "I would love too!!!" I began to repeatedly thank him. "Your welcome, if you'll excuse me I'm going to retire for the night." I smiled and nodded. "I'll help." I began picking up plates and brining them to the kitchen. "You don't have to do that.." Sebastian's hand covered mine and he smiled. "I'm going to help!" I smiled. "Let's do it together then." We both began to wash the dishes.

~5 minutes later~

"Done! Let's go to bed!" I interlocked our fingers and walked with him to my room. I let out a big yawn "Wow, I guess I'm tired!" I laughed and looked at him. "Well, it was a long day." He smirked at me. "You looked beautiful in that flower crown." He kissed my forehead. "I thought you looked ridiculous." I laughed. "I'm going to go change!" I grabbed my button up white shirt and my black shorts. "Okay. I'll change in here." He began to take off his vest and I walked into the bathroom locking the door. I slipped out of my clothing and into my night clothes. "Done!" I skipped out to see shirtless Sebastian laying down in the bed. I blushed slightly "Like what you see?" He smirked. "S-Shut up!" I crawled under the covers next to him. "Good night." He said blowing out the candle and wrapping his arms around me. "Good night." I snuggled closer to him.