ChapterFifteen

ChapterFifteen

Two weeks of being on tour...To long. Bearing in mind theres another two to go. Dreading this. Okay so, so far we've been to Aberdeen, Glasgow, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester, Dublin, Brighton, Southhampton...Lets just say to many places for my liking. But guess where we are now!? Do ya know? Do ya? Huh? Have you guessed yet? Have you? Do you know? Huh? Huh? DO YA!?

AMERICA! And chill. "Welcome to America, Home of the chicks." Tom said, jumping off the steps from the plane. He grabbed my hand and helped me down. Hannah hopped down the steps and pulled her sunglasses down, shielding her eyes. Max, Siva, Jay and Tamzen quickly hopped down from the private plane. We must of stood still for about 3 minutes waiting for that one person who we couldn't leave without...Mainly because the fact she didn't even know where she lived....Leah. Max quickly hopped on the plane and disappeared to try and find her. They both turned up and Max hopped down yet again from the plane.

"I CANT DO IT. I CANT!" Leah shouted.

"What? What cant you do, Leah?" I asked.

"I cant get off the plane. Theres to many steps. And its to high up..." Leah whined.

"Leah, let me help you." I smiled. I hopped across the Plane Highway and stood near the steps. I held out my hand for her and she grabbed it and quickly jumped.

"I'm still alive. I'm still alive. I'm still alive." Leah whimpered, her eyes clenched tight. I grabbed hold of her arm again as i noticed everyone starting to walk off. She yet out a small yelp as a i dragged her behind me.

---

"HANNAH. CONTROL YOUR BOYFRIEND BEFORE I KILL HIM!" I screamed, chasing after Nathan. We were in a hotel in Miami. I dont think people were impressed with the fact me and Nathan were running around like lunatics. Blame Hannah. If she could control him better then we wouldn't be running around a Lobby, shoving off anyone who said naughty words.

Hannah collapsed in a fit of giggles on the stairs. I glared at her and she stopped giggling. "Look, i'm sorry. But its your fault. You shouldn't of let him have your phone. Hang on...NATHAN! PHONE! NOW!" She shouted. Nathan looked sad and trudged across the hotels lobby before handing me the phone and wandering off back to our rooms were the boys were sat, practising for the Miami concert.

---

"THATS IT FROM US, GOOD NIGHT GUYS AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME! WE LOVE YOU..." Nathan trailed off and the boys ran off the stage. The Miami concert just had this vibe to it. Tom came running to me and gave me a hug. A sweaty hug. Nice. He wrapped his arm around me and led me to the dressing rooms. He pulled me into one of them and gave me a kiss on the lips. I automatically kissed him back as our lips locked. One of his hands travelled up my spine, coaking out a shiver, a sweet a shock as the warmth of his palm met my bare skin. I felt the strength of his hand mixed with gentleness as he held onto my waist, pulling me closer. His mouth barely grazed mine but yet i made a noise of satisfaction. I kept my face upturned, straining for more. As his tongue entered my mouth and explored deeper, i shivered with his touch. I tried to pull away but he felt so good. His mouth was slow and searching. I quickly pulled away and put his hands on his chest as he started to lift my t-shirt.

"Not tonight...." I smiled walking away from him.