<<Yidhra x Hastur>> We Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus

NOTE: This is highly inspired by the famous xmas song, "I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus"

Yidhra was a single mother to a set of triplets. All three were girls, the little bundles of joy. This year was special for the three girls – namely Yasmin, Jasmine, and Selene. Why? You see, they lived for 6 years without a father, and this Christmas that was about to change. On the night of Christmas Eve, the girls were put to bed by their mother. All three girls laid awake, and couldn't contain the excitement for the next day.

"Oh Yasmin, and also Selena?" Jasmine asked her two sisters who slept next to her. "What do you wish for Christmas?"

"A papa!" Yasmin exclaimed, sighing at the thought of finally having a father who loves all three girls and their mother.

"Me too!" said Selene, agreeing with her sister.

"Ditto!" the very last of the siblings screamed out loud excitedly.

"Hush," Yasmin silenced her sisters, placing her index finger on her little lips as she faced the both of them. "We mustn't wake mummy up."

The girls quietly agreed and tried to sleep. A few moments later, one of the girls rose up from her bed.

"I can't sleep," complained Yasmin as she got up.

"Me too," Selene agreed.

"Ditto," Jasmine continued after her sister.

The three girls hatched a plan to silently move out from their room to go downstairs for a cup of milk. Quietly and stealthily, the sisters crept out from their room and tiptoed to the stairs. What surprised them was that the lights downstairs were turned on. Not just that, there were giggles and an ongoing conversation exchanged by a grown woman and man downstairs. The girls laid on the floor to remain unseen when spying on the two people downstairs. What they saw that night was spectacular! It was the one and only Santa Claus! The girls squealed as they saw Santa talking to their mum. A few moments later, they kissed! The girls quickly ran downstairs – they were so excited! What if Santa was their new dad?

"Santa!'' The girls shouted in unison and ran towards their mum and Santa. "Santa! Santa! Is it really you?"

'Santa' laughed and quickly took off his hat and fake beard. Oh, it wasn't Santa, it was just Uncle Hastur, their mother's closest friend! He was just dressed as Santa to surprise Yidhra, as it turned out. The girls laughed and hugged their mother and Hastur.

"So, girls, your Uncle Hastur and I," Yidhra announced to her daughters, then looked at Hastur, letting him continue the sentence.

"We're together!" exclaimed Hastur happily.

"So you can call him 'papa' if you girls want!" Yidhra bent down to reach her daughters' heights and pecked each of their cheeks.

The girls happily cheered and welcomed their new Papa. Their wish had come true! The clock struck – it was finally midnight, it was finally Christmas! The new family (almost official, but not yet) opened the window. The girls screamed "merry Christmas to their neighbours, who were also doing the same. Yidhra and Hastur stood behind the children, holding hands and kissed again.

"So, 'Santa' is now Papa, hmm?" asked Yidhra as she poked Hastur's nose.

"Mm-hm," Hastur simply replied, kissing her softly while the children weren't looking.