Chapter 23: Those 4-words

It has been days since I talked to JYP and definitely, I can say that he is very much disappointed with Mark and I. He hasn’t been talking to me since then while me, I’m doing my very best to ask his forgiveness.

I’m shy.

Kai has announced the media that literally there’s nothing between the two of us, that we became friends because of EXO Showtime and as well as because of Chanyeol. But fans never believed him. The fans started to give me death statements not only in IG but also in twitter. I decided to put all my accounts into private. I’m sorry but I have to do this.

I never thought their fans will be like this. I mean, I am not dating Kai. Yes, I broke up with Mark but that doesn’t mean I’m already dating someone else. If I’ll be dating again, I’ll think I’ll wait for the right time when all the pain and wounds are healed. But right now, it’s not yet.

Here we go again, aish. I hate myself for talking a lot about my past. How can I move on if I continue to live in the past? No. I won’t be able to move on with that. I have to forget the past.

I have to forget Mark.

“Rhianne!” our dance instructor shouted. “Are you even listening?”

Oh yeah, I’m having our training today.

I looked at her. “Yes. I’m listening.” I said. Then I lowered my head down. I’m not listening, sorry.

Bambam who was beside me tapped me a little. “You sure you’re fine noona?” he asked. I smiled and nodded at him then I started to look at the dance instructor again while she was lecturing some stuffs.

Suddenly, I saw Mark looked at me. I just smiled at him and looked back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

Rhianne hasn’t been with herself these past few days. I can see in her eyes that she hasn’t even gotten a nice sleep. I wonder if she’s still crying every night. Is it still because of me? But recently, she’s been with JB. She should be happy with JB.

I looked at her and saw a very weak Rhianne. You shouldn’t be like this Rhianne. You should be happy, because me, I’m trying to be happy, with Jessica. And you should be too, with JB.

“Okay.” our instructor said. “We’re going to have dance battle.”

Dance battle?

Why did we have a dance battle all of a sudden? Our instructor picked some names to be grouped. And at the end, I was grouped with Nickhun sunbae and Suzy. Rhianne was grouped with Bambam and Wooyoung sunbae.

Our dance instructor chose who will have a battle and the first battle was within my group and Rhianne’s group. It’s going to be a freestyle dancing so everyone here has no practice.