Chapter 8: The Bracelet

“Then I don’t care anymore.” Mark said. Then he left.

I made him be mad at me. Good. Now I’m all alone here in the room. I just continued to press the ice on my foot. I don’t care anymore if he likes me or what. He doesn’t even make me feel that he cares for me. All he does was to talk with his Wendy.

A few minutes later, Youngjae and Onii-chan entered the room.

“Rhianne?” Onii-chan said.

“Oh.” I said.

They then sat down beside me. “I heard about what happen to the game so I asked Youngjae to come with me. How’s your foot?” Onii-chan asked.

“Oh. it’s fine. I just tripped a little bit. But it’ll be fine later.” I said as I was pressing some ice on my foot. I just tripped and my foot’s completely fine.

“Noona is such a hard-headed girl. JYP-ssi already told you that you shouldn’t play.” Youngjae said.

I just smiled at Youngjae and never dared to answer him back. I continued pressing ice on my foot and it seems like it’s becoming okay.

We continued to talk about my foot’s condition when someone opened the door. It was Mark. He opened the door and threw something at me. I looked at it. And I was shocked with this.

It was my bracelet. The one Mark lost.

I looked at him, “I thought you lost it?” I said.

I can see tears on Mark’s eyes. Then he turned his back and was about to leave the room when Youngjae stood up and said something, “Noona, he didn’t lose it.” he said.

Mark stopped and looked back. “Youngjae!” Mark shouted.

“And what hyung?” Youngjae said. “You’re going to ask me to stay quiet again and not talk? I know everything hyung regarding this bracelet. You never lost it. You hid it ‘cause you’re jealous with JB hyung.”

“JB? What? What are you saying? I can’t understand you.” I said.

Mark looked at me then left the room without saying anything. Onii-chan then followed Mark. Youngjae and I are left in the room.

“Now tell me Youngjae, what are you telling about this bracelet?” I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

AAAHHH! I didn’t know Taecyeon hyung and Youngjae were there. I can’t control my temper that’s why I threw the bracelet without even looking if Rhianne was alone.