Chapter Twenty Five

Eight Weeks Later:

Aspen's Point Of View:

Aspen's Outfit Below:

My back was aching, my feet were sore and I was very irritable

My back was aching, my feet were sore and I was very irritable. Harry and I are currently on our way to the doctor, about to have my five month ultrasound, check up on the babies and to find out the genders. I was more slower than usual, but, Harry didn't seem to mind.

"Any more news about the Human Government?"

I ask him as we approached the doctors room. Harry turns to glance at me, placing his hand on the small of my back as we continued to walk. He nods with a sigh and I frown.

"We have a plan. The Demon King is going to find out who the leaders are and kidnap them. He'll bring them here and we'll interrogate them, go from there."

He explains and I nod, thankful that the Demon's and Vampires are going to be working together on this and that the Witches are on hand if we need them. We reach the doctors room and he immediately greets us with a smile and a bow.

"Hello, My Queen, My King. Shall we get started?"

He asks and I nod and follow him over to the bench with the help of Harry all the way.

↓     ↓     ↓     ↓     ↓      ↓     ↓      ↓     ↓     ↓      ↓

We leave the doctors room with huge smiles on our faces. Harry gushes over the ultrasound photo and I giggle.

"Two boys! Can you believe it?"

He asks me and I shake my head. The thought of having two Sons filled me with immense pride. Harry had two heirs and that alone was enough to carry on the bloodline.

Two boys. Two Son's. Two heirs.

↓     ↓     ↓      ↓      ↓      ↓      ↓      ↓      ↓      ↓

One Month Later:

Aspen's Point Of View:

Aspen's Outfit Below:

Being six months pregnant wasn't anything to write home about

Being six months pregnant wasn't anything to write home about. If anything, it'll be a great advertisement for a contraceptive company.

Want to vomit everyday? Have sore ankles? Have constant back pain? Eat everything in sight? Well, get pregnant!

Scoffing to myself, I make my way down to Harry's office. When I arrived, he was hunched over his desk, his phone pressed against his ear as he had a serious conversation with whoever was on the other end. I wait until he places his phone down before I speak.

"What was that about?"

I ask him and he sighs, but, tells me nevertheless.

"The Demon King is moving in on the Humans. He wants backup from us. I'm sending Niall and Louis. Zayn needs to be elsewhere."

He explains and I nod.

"They'll take Nancy and Loou with them."

He nods and I nod again.

Why do I have the feeling that something bad is gonna happen?

↓      ↓       ↓      ↓       ↓      ↓       ↓      ↓       ↓

I was right.

They got the Humans.

It come at a cost.

Nancy was murdered.

Niall was in critical condition.

Loou and London were devastated over the loss of their friend.

Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry were worried for their friend.

It didn't look good for Niall, but, I'm hoping that they're wrong, that he'll pull through.

Unfortunately, it didn't go as we hoped.

Niall passed away in the hospital wing an hour ago.

I've never seen Harry cry... Until today.

↓     ↓      ↓      ↓      ↓     ↓     ↓     ↓      ↓       ↓

I'm sorry about Niall, but, I wanted another two characters to die for the purpose of the story and Niall and Nancy were the less mentioned throughout the book

- SI444