Chapter Twenty Six

One Week Later:

Aspen's Point Of View:

Aspen's Outfit Below:

"We commit their bodies to the ground

"We commit their bodies to the ground. Ashes to ashes, Earth to Earth and dust to dust."

Niall and Nancy's coffins are gently lowered into the ground, side by side, together forever.

Loou was silently crying into Louis's shoulder. London was sobbing into Liam's chest. Zayn was being comforted by Aubrey. Harry's jaw was clenched and he looked angry.

I waited until everyone had cleared out before I attempt to take his hand.

"Not now, Aspen."

He sighs, snatching his hand from mine and leaving me standing there.

Tears filled my eyes at his rejection, having not felt it before.

Even the babies stilled inside of me, probably shocked by their Fathers rejection of their Mother and them.

I let the sobs take over as I stumble to the nearest bench and let my emotions and hormones take over.

Harry rejected me...

↓     ↓     ↓     ↓     ↓     ↓     ↓     ↓     ↓     ↓     ↓

Later that day, I was sat in our bedroom, a hot cup of tea in my hands, courtesy of Mabel

I haven't seen Harry in hours. According to Mabel, he was in his office with the Demon King, trying to figure out what to do with the Humans.

I couldn't face anyone. I didn't want to. I understand that Niall and Nancy were buried today, but, that doesn't excuse his attitude towards his Wife and Mother of his unborn children.

Suddenly, the door opens and Harry storms inside, his eyes finding mine quickly. He still looks angry and also frustrated.

"I need you downstairs. You need to cast a truth spell on the Humans."