O N E

Haechan's POV:

I walked into the cafeteria where my eyes automatically met Renjuns. As soon as he noticed me, he looked away scared. I smirked at him, such a loser!

"Haechan here" Mark waved at me. He was sitting with Lucas and Hendery. I walked towards them and sat down while the others said hi to me. I sat in front of Lucas, and we immediately started to talk.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lee Haechan, a second-year high schooler. I am what you can call a 'bad boy' and I'm proud of that. Everyone fears me besides my friends, but one boy that fears me the most is that shrimp over there called Renjun. I mean he should fear me after everything I've done to him.

"I want to ditch math today, anyone wanna join?" I asked the 99-liners.

"bet" Lucas replied.

"yeah sure I don't have the patience for science today" Mark whined.

"I'm in" Hendery added.

"Sick, let's go to the karaoke bar, I'll pay" I replied.

Honestly, I've got money, which is one of the parts why people are obsessed with me besides my handsome face and body. As the boys continued with the conversation my eyes landed once again on our little shrimpy. I've got a great idea. I should force shrimpy to come with us.

"We'll bring shrimpy with us today my dudes" I smirked.

"Wait for real? Do you think he's gonna say yes? since you know he's a nerd" Mark asked.

"Of course he would say no, are you stupid or something? we'll force him. Come on it'll be fun!" I replied.

"Fine by me" They all responded at the same time. Wow, no one dares to go against me huh?

The bell rang which meant that we should head back to class. I looked at shrimpy again and saw that he was on the way out. I basically ran to grab him and push him into the lockers.

"Haechan please not right now, class is about to start" he looked down.

"No no, I'm not gonna hurt you shrimpy, I just want to ask you something" I smirked once again.

"What do you want" He responded.

"Come with me to the karaoke room instead of attending class" I demanded.

"No, I won't ditch math class" He replied boldly.

"It wasn't a question honey"

"You are gonna go with us" I added.

"Please Haechan I cant ditch class, it'll ruin my grades" He stuttered.

"Too bad," I told him and started to pull him towards the exit door. He began to almost cry, does one simple class mean that much to him? I couldn't care less. It never bothered me to skip class, my parents didn't care so neither did I.

We took Mark's car to the karaoke since he is the only one with a driver's license.

 At the karaoke bar, we were told that because of the coronavirus we could only be up to 4 people in one room. Actually, I'm not mad about it because I can technically get a room with shrimpy, not because I want to be alone with him, just so I can pick on him a little more.

"Then I'll get a room for me and shrimpy, while you guys can share another room. The boys didn't seem to care, they just wanted to sing in a karaoke bar, with or without me, as long as I paid it was fine with them.

I pulled shrimpy with me towards our karaoke room. Let the fun begin.

__________________________________________________________

Soooo this was the first chapter. What do you think? also, I'm sorry that I made Renjun a weak character, but I promise that he will have character development!!!

And the reason I chose 'shrimpy' is that I am currently watching Haikyuu and Hinata's nickname is 'shrimpy' because he is so short TT

anyway, vote and comment!<333