~Prologue

It was a cold winter night, and she had nothing to hold on to. She was all alone in the dark days. No husband, no children. She lived in a tiny village with around 5000 villagers. She was never someone to stand out, always disappearing into the crowd. But one day, she did get noted, by someone she didn't think she would ever get noted by.

On a cold winter day, he appeared in front of her. With his dark black wings flattering in the wind, his deep black eyes looking more enchanting than ever. He looks strong, stronger than anyone you’ve ever seen. His smile full of darkness, but still stunning. No one could ever resist him, never. And it’s true, she couldn’t, she couldn’t resist him. His enchanted embrace surrounded her and she looked him in his eyes, trying to find what he saw in her. Only longing, lust was what she could see. She might have doubted for a second, but she surrendered to his love. He hold her closely and whispered sweet things, trying to seduce her. She smiled while she looked up at his face. His magic made her never want to leave him. He took her by her hand, and showed her the way to an old cornfield. There the mysterious guy took what he came for.

"It’s time to go, my love.", he said with his deep voice while he played with her hair.

"Will I ever see you again?", she whispered. She didn't want to be left alone again. She wanted someone to keep taking care of her. By these thoughts, tears started welling up in her eyes. She couldn't bear him to leave. 

He nodded. "Yes, you will see me every single day, as another person."

She frowned and grabbed his hand. "How? What do you mean?"

He laughed deeply and put his hand on her stomach. "You will see, my love. It will be beautiful. The name shall be Mylle and she shall be powerful. She will enchant the world with her powers. Don't be afraid, your wish will be granted. You won't be alone again."

‘B-But…’, she looked at her stomach and put her hand on his. She wondered what’s going on and what’s about to happen. A child?! Is that what he is talking about? But how was she going to raise a child on her own? She couldn't. "Don't go, don't leave me. Stay with me and raise the child."

"My Lady, I cannot stay here with you. I belong in the sky, alone. Make sure she will conquer. Take care of her and do not tell her anything about me. You have to promise me."

She shook her head. "I cannot promise you that. I cannot promise to not let her know who her father is."

"Oh yes you will. You will promise me, otherwise I'll make you."

Her eyes flickered with fear. "Okay... I promise." She wanted to look up at his face, but before she knew it, he was gone, flying away into the deep dark night.