Small Family

Lucille pov:

While our parents were out of town Thomas and I explored the house. When our parents returned, Thomas was the first to get beaten by our father, I grabbed Thomas blocking him from the belt's fast swings, and after father stopped hitting me; mother sent us up to the nursery.

Thomas handed me a doll he made to cheer me up. I hugged my brother we pulled out of the hug locking eye contact. We kissed and it lead to a heated moment. Mother walked into the nursery finding us following one of her books from the study.

Mother beaten us half to death calling us monsters and later that night I killed mother then found father preparing to leave us for another family and I killed him.

The next day when the police discovered our parents had been murdered Thomas and I didn't play witness so we went to live with our aunt and uncle. Our relatives sent Thomas to a boarding school but sent me to an asylum...

I was about to go to sleep when I heard a strange noise outside, I went over to the window seeing a shadowy figure outside, and it climbed through the window.

The shadowy figure looked like Thomas and we had a heated moment. As the sun rose I realized I had slept with someone who wasn't Thomas. I got up from the bed and shouted, "Who are you?!"

The man didn't stir but he made an inhuman noise trying to get away from the sunlight. I jabbed and poked him until he grabbed my hands revealing blood red eyes that scared me, he bared his fangs, and he pushed me into the remaining darkness of the room.

I was terrified beyond belief as he pounced like a lion attacking it's prey... The man kissed me, "It's a shame you don't know my name, darling. I know yours..." He left instantly and I curled into a ball wishing I had Thomas to comfort me.

Later that evening Thomas came for a visit only to take me home. Thomas spoke as we returned to Cumberland, "Your safe now with me." I kissed Thomas, I ran towards the staircase, and he chased me to our old nursery.

I laughed when Thomas pulled me back into his arms, we kissed leading to a heated moment, and we fell asleep holding each other. I woke up the next day feeling sick, Thomas looked at me with worry, and I felt fine when Thomas carried me back to bed.

Thomas laid next to me when I asked, "Thomas, do you want a son or daughter?"

Thomas looked at me happily, "I don't care what it is as long as it's healthy." I cuddled with Thomas as he continued, "If it is a boy how do you feel about naming him Victor or James? But for a girl maybe Jane or Helen?"

I couldn't help let my mind wonder back to the Asylum where I slept with another man wondering if he was the father instead of Thomas... There was a knock at the front door bringing me out of my thoughts, I grabbed my robe, and at the door was a coffin which Thomas dragged inside for me.

I looked at my brother, "I'm not sure if I like those names..." I went around the coffin and started making tea. Once it got dark I felt hands wrap around my waist, I turned to see Dracula, and Thomas stood in the doorway.

Thomas spoke mostly to Dracula, "Who are you?"

Dracula turned to Thomas, "I'm Count Dracula." He said it like it was obvious for my brother to know him.

Thomas looked at me before asking, "Why are you here?" Dracula was going to reply but when he looked at me I knew the answer...

I placed a hand on my abdomen, "The baby might be his, Thomas. Dracula gets to name the baby and help us with the new born..." Dracula smiled at me.

Dracula wrapped me in his arms again, "Perhaps the girl's name should be Charity but if it is a boy, his name should be Victor." We agreed to the name ideas.

Dracula helped Thomas turn one of the guest rooms into a nursery and Dracula brought his coffin into the room. Thomas was upset by this, "What do you think your doing?"

Dracula smiled at us, "I will be the parent who takes care of the baby at night, sleeping right here during the day hopefully if the baby is a vampire she might do the same." I smiled back at him.

Thomas didn't like the idea of the baby being related to another man but we went all over the house making sure the picture of mother can see everything Thomas and I did. I turned to Dracula so he could have a heated moment with me in front of mother. We went up to the old master bedroom continuing the heated moments.

I noticed that after Dracula raced out of the room, I grabbed his arm, Dracula kissed me then turned into a bat flying through the large hole in the ceiling, Thomas and I then went to the old nursery calling it a night, and I woke up the next day seeing Dracula looking at the gloomy weather outside.

I got up from the bed careful not to wake Thomas and Dracula lead me to his coffin. I asked looking at Dracula's bed, "Do you always sleep in a coffin?"

Dracula opened the lid getting inside, "Only on sunny days." He pulled me inside and we had a heated moment that lasted for a long time. Dracula smiled when the moment ended, he wrapped me in his arms, the baby started kicking, and Dracula kissed my stomach.

I looked at him, "I love Thomas but..." I trailed off.

Dracula sat up, "You have feelings for someone else too. You and Thomas shouldn't be but you are." I nodded getting out of the coffin.

"I know..." I trailed off again and Dracula kissed me pulling me into his arms. I raced to the kitchen to make breakfast. Thomas walked into the kitchen kissing me and felt the baby kick.