The start of the rumors •Part 1•

-POV- Yui Tanzanaki (I think that was her name) She is a manager on the  Karasuno volleyball team

Italics - thinking 

Does he even realize that he's got the entire volleyball club around his finger? Whenever he fucking smiles, everyone either blushes or squints. His obliviousness is getting on my damn nerves. How does he do it? I'm super pretty, and yea, to brag, I even get compliments every day by people I don't even know. I already know Noya and Tanaka are head over heels for me and Kiyoko, who wouldn't know?

 I already know Noya and Tanaka are head over heels for me and Kiyoko, who wouldn't know?

(A/N This is not my picture)

Oh crap... people are starting to stare at me, am I making a weird face??

I quickly changed my face to a slight smile to get the worries off of everyone's shoulder that was around me. Then, realizing how I could convince everyone with a single smile. I slightly rush off to someone, who I know, wouldn't help but tell everyone whatever I said. Usually I don't like blabber mouths but it'll only benefit me from this point on. 

"Hey, Takoyani?", I started, trying to sound as worried as possible.

"Yes Yui?" Don't call me that you little-

"Can I tell you something?? It's about Hinata Shoyo. But you have to PROMISE not to tell anyone" 

"Yea?? Go ahead, no promises though... unless it's serious." Now for the final step

"Well first off, I heard Hinata, everyday after school, goes off to a gay stripper club. But it's not for the money, it's for the guys... isn't that disgusting???" I pushed, with a hushed whisper.

"Ewww, what a slut, omg, continue continue" Takoyani rushed, intrigued into what lies I would spout next.

"I also saw him talking to the Fukurodani team and Nekoma team, I think I overheard him spilling secrets about the club... I thought I should've told the team, but I wouldn't want to break their hearts."

"Aww, you're so considerate about them Yui... you're like a sunshine in the darkness" Takoyani said, secretly typing this into her phone so she could share what Yui said. 

This weirdo really thinks she is being slick about it. Tch, I can see the light on your phone, idiot, she thought while mentally rolling her eyes.

"Thank you for listening, I really thought I should share this to someone... oh and also? Don't share this to anyone unless you feel the need to, I know it is a bit concerning..." I pushed, and that last comment seemed to do the trick. 

"Ok, oh lunch time is almost over, wanna walk to class together?" Takoyami asked, thinking they were friends. 

"Oh, I don't want to inconvenience you, my class is a bit far. Thanks for the offer though" I said as I left, trying to get the situation over with. Any explaining and that idiot could surprisingly catch on. I huffed out a sigh as I contemplated if I really should have done this.

No no.... this is what that he deserves for stealing al the spotlight off of me... it's not like I know anything about volleyball in the first place. I only went there for the hot guys anyways...

 POV Hinata

It's too bad I couldn't go to school today. I only had a small fever... I wish I could play volleyball with Kageyama, hangout and play games with Tanaka and Nishinoya... actually, not going to lie but I kinda enjoy the fights I have with Tsuki... ah well, I'll just go to bed. Everything will be back the way it was tomorrow, when I'm finally not sick anymore

I sigh, rolling over in my bed and checking my temperature once more before finally falling asleep. Even though my temp said 111~, I sneezed, and felt a shiver run down my spine. Is someone talking really bad about me?? I haven't done anything wrong, so I wouldn't think someone was talking bad about me...

I dose off, wondering what the shiver could mean...

—                             —                          —                                —                              —                              —                        —

I have my priorities mixed uppp😓 hopefully you guys enjoy this story because my phone has been taken non stop and after I publish this, I don't think I'm getting it back until the end of my semester