"EXCUSE ME?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

Hinata headed home right after he said his goodbyes. There was no way the tangerine could ever continue school with the little outbreak he had. He walked all the way up the hill to his house and opened the front door. "I'm home" he said in a hushed tone. It's not like anyone would hear him anyways. No one was home- "Welcome home Hinata." Huh... "Mom? What are you doing home this early?" "I came home from work a while ago, I submitted the work to my boss early and she said that I could go home." "That's lucky." "That also brings me to my part of this little questionnaire," she started , glaring at Hinata "Hinata Shoyo, what are you doing home with 3 hours left of school?" Ah... right. "Well, someone spread rumors about me for who knows what and I just..." "Don't tell me... ugh... you went off on them didn't you? Back to America we go then" Hinata's mom said with a sigh. You see, this has happened before. Remember when I said that Hinata dropped some fake hoes that we're 'caught' stealing money from him? Well yea, he went off on them too. And once he realized what he did, he became flustered and couldn't make up the courage to show his face again. "Great, you got the memo." Hinata laughed nervously. "Well, I'm off to my room." Hinata grabbed an apple from the counter receiving a glare from his mother, who was clearly finishing up from dinner. Shoyo ran upstairs and grabbed his phone from his back pockets. Even though he dropped some of the friends he had, there was his volleyball club that stayed with him through thick and thin. They were a bit sad about him leaving to go to Japan but they understood. (I might stall on making the OC's for his team but nevertheless I might do it)

Crackheads😫🤪

Small but Fierce: Hey weirdos, guess what

I swear I'm not gay🤦‍♀️: omg, is THE Shoyo finally texting us?

Hahahahha yes you are🥰: you finally want to text us after 5 years?... yeah what's up?

Simp 1: HINATA-SAN😍😩❤️💜🧡💛💚💙

Simp 2(I have a ducking boyfriend ): HINATA MY KING STEP ON ME❤️💗💞💕💘💝💖🥰😩

Simp 2's Boyfriend: Oh god🤦‍♀️ This is what I wake up to?

Major Foodie: What do you need Hinata?

Small but Fierce: Thank you Sarah. I was going to say...

IM GOING BACK TO AMERICA

I swear I'm not gay🤦‍♀️: Fucking finally

Major Foodie: I thought you would never come back

Simp 1: JOSEPH, YOU THINKING WHAT IM THINKING

Simp 2(I have a ducking boyfriend): DAMN RIGHT I AM ADAM

The only sane one here: What the hell is going on?

I unmute the group chat for one day and come back to my phone being blown up? Oh hey Sho🥰

Small but Feirce: Hewwo main protagonist love interest #1💝

Hahahahha yes you are🥰: damn, fuck you too😑

Small but Fierce: whatever #2🙄 anyways, what were Adam and Joseph saying?

Simp 1: OMG HE NOTICED ME DID YOU SEE IT JOSEPH

Simp 2(I have a ducking boyfriend): HE NOTICED ME TOO

The only sane one here: 🤦‍♂️ just tell Shoyo what you guys meant

Simp 1: well...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Alrighty, I'm ending this on a cliffhanger because I have chores to do. Hope you enjoyed!