WOOHOO.. Wait where are we going?

Yes this is a chapter besties but i just wanna ask something. Someone else asked me to make either a Technoblade x Reader or a Technoblade x OC, idk but like should i do it?

Hinata reached his house on top of the hill. He felt as if the hill got smaller from construction work, but he just got bigger with more stamina. He opened the door and immediately got tackled by a little gremlin, falling straight on his back- wait wait wait. No, falling gay on his back. Yea, yea that makes sense now. 

"Hi Shoyo!" The gremlin shouted out on top of him. Hinata looked down at her with a bright smile and returned the greeting. His mother walking in from the kitchen with her pink apron that says "Fuck you, I'll cook when i want to." and a spatula in hand. 

"And why didn't you visit sooner? If i remember, you were supposed to be here an hour ago."

"Oh, I just beat a bitches ass." 

"SHOYO!" If you expected her to say "don't curse when Natsu is around", you are wrong. Just saying. "Did you win? That's not the point, family is more important than fights." She finished, thwacking the spatula at  him. Hinata dodged though, perks of being ex best friends with Kageyama.

"Yeah, I won. And if she pull some different shit, Ima go up there again with a brick and a baseball bat. Knock her right in her mouth."

"Who-"

"Her name is Yui, don't judge me but girl Yui's are always fucking brats, never liked 'em. And if she press charges, let dad handle her, simple as that. And if I find out which hospital he is put in, and the door ain't locked, i'm coming back in there, and beating her ass."

While they were talking, Natsu energetically ran to her room, realizing she didn't need to be in the conversation. She closed, and locked her door, and turned on her Intendo Switch, UsTube(you got Youtube? Nah, we got UsTunnel, ya dig)  powered in the corner to play music. 

^Three hours later^

It was already turning dark, the purple and orange hue mixing in with the yellow, creating a sunset that too gorgeous for comfort. The squirrels hiding in the trees. The birds horny chirps finally going away. 

(CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE JAPANESE SQUIRRELS?

Like wtf😫🤲) 

Like wtf😫🤲) 

Everyone would be fazed but it happens everyday, Japan and it's beautiful tendencies. Too bad he'd have to leave soon. He decided to spend the night and then come have his coach come pick him up, seeing she was also in town for her family. The school, Appendix Heights High, takes breaks every so often. Uniforms are optional. You can literally do everything except damage the school. Meaning even vandalism is okay as long as you eventually clean it up. The school is downright beautiful. The teachers teach the class, but it's up to the class to pay attention. It's not the teachers fault if they don't do the work, it was their choice. Hinata learned that the hard way when going to Appendix Elementary. Shoyo knew his dad either worked or had workers in Appendix, but he didn't know what exact position. Okay, enough with the enlightenment. 

Hinata trotted up the stairs to his room, stretching in between, blocking Natsu's way. "Shoyo, MOVE OUT THE WAY." Shoyo groaned as Natsu squeezed in between his right leg and the railing, almost falling on her way. "That's what you get." Shoyo retaliated, being the older sibling he is. He continued to his room, and opened the door, plopping on his fluffy bed. 

He checked his phone and saw 350 wattpad notifications, 27 emails, and 29 messages from 'sCaLeD vIpErS' Groupchat. (I might change up the usernames but i'll remind you who they are )

sCaLeD vIpErS

Simp for Shoyo #1(Adam): SHOYOO😍🥰😘

Simp for Shoyo #2(Joseph): SHOYO🥰😋🥵

Foodie(Sarah): Please shut them up, 

they've been doing this forever

Short But Fierce changed his name to Im a girl now

My boyfriend doesn't simp for me(Caleb): uH- 🤡

Im a girl now: Ok uH- 

I'll explain

I was beatin up this this girl and she kept sayin "you can't hit a girl"

so being the logical me, i just reasoned that i wasn't a boy anymore

so i guess i'm trans now?

 Coach Gurl(Willow): Ugh do you need me to pick you up tmmr? 

we'll go shopping too, i guess😪

Im a girl now: This is kinda awkward but I will be telling you great news

We're  going on a Volleyball, AND ONLY VOLLEYBALL trip to

Simps, cue drumroll

Simp for Shoyo #1(Adam): 🥁🥁🥁🥁

Simp for Shoyo #2(Joseph): 🥁 🥁🥁🥁

I'm NOT gay: Why have i been awoken?

Im a girl now: Oh, and there will be no training on this trip

We're going to brazil, Hendie

I'm NOT gay: I said to stop calling me Hendie, Orange

Im a girl now: And i said to stop calling me Orange , Hendie

Conflict of interest

I'm NOT gay: Fuck you-

Im a girl now: I would love to but you pass out too quickly

I need at least 7 hours

Manager #2: 🧍🏼‍♀️

Im a girl now: Ah, perfect. You're online. I need you to tell Iris about the news, just backread. I need to sleep now, goodnight 

Im a girl now is offline

Simp for Shoyo #2: WOOHOO NO TRAINING-

Simp for Shoyo #1: Wait where are we going-

I'm NOT gay: wtf..😳