day

Today I received a message from my cousing - she said she considered herself a failure and was tired, tired of everything. 

That made me wonder. Why don't we consider ourselves never enough? She probably doesn't know, but I respect and admire her so much - she's the toughest person I know, she tells the best jokes and dresses so nicely. 

Quarantine is stressing everyone out, but we need to clinge to our spirit. Maybe schools is making you feel dumb - the contrary goal that it firstly had.

Schools are teaching the same things to different people, we are not some empty boxes for them to put informations on - we have dreams, hopes and unique talents. 

So no. You are not a failure, people are just so accustomed to the pattern, to the standart. You don't need to choose what you want to be only untill 18, you don't need to be a lawyer - even if that's what your parents want. You can be a dancer, a poet, or even a singer. 

And yes. You are enough, and maybe you are demanding too much from yourself. Listen to your body, relax. You have only one damn life and you need to enjoy it. 

If you really think it out loud, we are not  so important like the world tell us. 

Yes, that kinda sounds sad but - if you stop to think - it's just incredible

We are nothing, therefore, we can do whatever the fuck we want. 

- daisy s2