Bow To Your Master

You began pulling down his sweatpants looking up at him for consent before pulling down his boxers, he nodded and you took his dick swirling your tongue on the tip which causes him to whimper in pleasure, you then in one swift motion took his entire length into your mouth, he threw his head back moaning out, “A-ah Y/n that feels so-soo good ngh~” his hand gently rested at the top of your head as he began guiding you. After a couple of minutes, his cock began to twitch in your mouth, “I-I'm gonna cum ah~” you quickly pulled away ruining his orgasm, “Only good boys get to cum and I don't like the little attention you've been giving me” you said as you crawled onto his lap straddling him, “I-I'm so sorry Master I promise it won't happen again, I'll be a good boy” he replied looking at you desperately. You chuckled getting off of his lap, “Well your Master wants to have some fun so, strip” he quickly did as he was told, afraid of being punished. You undressed as you laid him on the bed blindfolding him, “Can I tie you up pudding” you whispered into his ear, “Yes Master do as you please I'll use my safe word if I want you to stop” you giggled and tied his wrist to the headboard, you went to the kitchen and quickly grabbed a cup of ice. When you walked back in you grabbed a whip from a small black box that was hidden in the corner of his room, you straddled him as you ran the ice cube down his chest which caused him to shiver and whimper then, with no warning you whipped him “AH~” he cried out, you felt his boner grown and you saw him bite his lip while a single tear rolled down his cheek. You did this for about twenty minutes before leaning down and whispering into his ear, “You are being such a good kitty cat for your master, let me reward you” he giggled excitedly before throwing his head back in pleasure as you slammed down into him, you moaned out, “K-Kenma ugh~ holy shit!” you noticed him tugging at the fabric and quickly untied him, he ripped off the blindfold and put his hand on your hips as he began guiding you, “Fu-fuck Master you're so tight” after a while of riding him you began to cum letting out loud moans, Kenma cumming shortly after you. You sat up and his dick slipped out of you and you realized that he was still hard, “Make your Master cum again and ill fuck you senseless” you seductively whispered in his ear as you laid down next to him, he placed your legs on his shoulders as he needly thrust into you, “AH Kenma I'm gonna cum, ugh~ yeah just like that kitty keep going” you moaned out knowing you were practically feeding his praise kink, your eyes rolled to the back of your head and your back arched as you finally had your orgasm, Kenma quickly came to a stop and smiled knowing he did a good job, you sat up and said, “Lay down my love” he was mesmerized by the tone of your voice and did as you said. You walked back to the small black box and pulled out the vibrator you used only on Kenma...