Aftercare

You had made Kenma cum time after time and he was exhausted you pulled the vibrator out of him one last time as he came, “Do you wanna keep going pudding, you look tired” he could hear the genuine concern in your voice and sat up, “I'm ok my love but yes I am really tired” he chuckled and you smiled at him, “I'll go run you a bath give me a minute” you tiptoed to the bathroom and ran him a relaxing bath, it was warm with bubbles and flower petals. You ran back and helped Kenma up since he was having a hard time walking, after you set him down you kissed him on the cheek and went to clean the mess you two made in his room which took you about twenty minutes, you then hoped in with Kenma as you helped him clean himself up whispering soft and gentle praises into his ears. He then was able to change on his own and you two cuddled in silence which was broken by Kenma chuckling out of the blue, you giggled as you said, “What are you laughing about pretty boy” he looked into your eyes as he kissed you, “I just love you Y/n and I thought it was funny we had this amazing night simply because you got all needy” he turned away from you a blushing giggly mess muttering the last part. You threw your head back laughing as you playfully smacked his arm, “Shut up!” you two made jokes as you cuddled all night enjoying each other warm embraces.
The end.