S i x

I knew it. You never loved me, I was just too in love to realize that I'm too pathetic for you. You have your own problems and here I am pouring out all my feelings for you crying telling you how in love I am with you.

What a discrace am i?

No ones ever loved me, why would I ever think you did? I'm such a failure, Here you are with all your beauty and then I'm just here with my pathetic self that can't stop crying.

Stop crying, Stop crying Adeline.

The worst part is that my feelings for you were hiding my broken state. I was so happy. No I take that back, I was fooled into thinking that I was happy. I was never happy. All this time you fooled me into thinking you loved me, thinking I was happy and content with that. All of it was lies. Lies. Lies. Lies.

And I just don't know if i can deal with the heartbreak anymore harry.

I know your never going to read this and that if you did you wouldn't possibly care but I'm slipping again.

Drowning fast.

~Adeline Walker (1/29/15)

-------------------------------------------------------
Aw this chapter was sad ): but then again all the chapters kinda are. This is where everything gets kinda goes rudhnsjxnsndnx now SO KEEP READING AND VOTE SO I KNOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THIS. Sorry if it isn't edited well, I'm too lazy to right now. I'll go back and edit it later. Enough of this boring authors note BYE ILY HAVE A GREAT DAY <3!