Chapter 13 : Again

"This is all your fault!" Shivaay repeated. "I mean who takes that kind of car for a road trip. You take a range rover or anything but that."

"Point duly noted, Shivaay. Stop repeating!" Omkara muttered annoyed as he walked ahead.

"God, look at you! So excited at the thought of traveling by a train!" Shivaay remarked.

Rudra chukled while the two of his older brother went on bantering. 

"Shut up!" He heard them both turn and rebuke in unison. 

He threw up his hands, "I should have traveled with the others. I don't know why I thought this road trip would be a cool idea with you two oldies." And there again, he received two glares. He quickly pushed up his sunglasses. "Are you sure there's a railway station around? This looks less for a village also." He murmured.

"Who even gets married in some village called Neemran!" Shivaay rumbled.

Omkara shook his head walking ahead,  "It's Neemrana!" He corrected his brother. "And that's the railway station!" He added pointing to a small wall, as he spotted the railway track hidden behind the trees.

"Wow! Is this in the Guiness World record?" Rudra asked catching up with Omkara. "Like, this has to be the smallest railway station ever!"

"Come on!" Omkara said leading the way.

Some forty minutes later, Rudra finally sat on the bench where Omkara and Shivaay were sitting. "I burned almost thousand calories and still the train hasn't come." Rudra whined.

"Exaggeration!" Omkara remarked dismissively.

"The network sucks here, it takes approximately four minutes for my text mail to open." Shivaay muttered. "We should have so called a taxi instead. I don't why I take your advice seriously, man!" He said throwing a disappointed glance at Omkara. 

"Fine, call your taxi here!" Omkara muttered and almost three seconds later, a faint sound of an engine's horn was heard. Omkara smiled, "the train is here!"

"Finally!" Rudra said springing up from the bench.

Minutes later the train was charging away from the namesake station. Omkara stood at the entrance, by the door looking at the vegetation swipe past as the train gained speed. 

It reminded him of life. It just swipes past you and you're just left to wonder why it happened and what purpose it was for. He sighed leaning against the door of the train. Why wasn't he happy from inside like he was from outside? The only time when he truly felt happy was when he was in the company of his brothers. 

Life should come with a guidebook to happiness.

* * *

"Wow!" The word fell out of Shivaay's mouth as he stood at the main entrance of the fort of Neemrana.

"Damn, this one's like a whale in fish tank!" Rudra remarked.

Omkara smiled, admiring the magnificence of the royal fort, "well, never judge a book by it's name or cover!" 

"Shivaay!" Came a feminine voice and the brothers didn't have to turn to know who it was. Omkara smiled as within the next few seconds Shivaay was int he embrace of his wife. 

"Are you guys, okay?" She asked soaking up her husband's presence.

"Yeah, we are fine! You should stop overreacting." Shivaay murmured as she pulled away.

Omkara sensed a coming up banter."Bhabhi, why don't you lead us in? As it is we are very hungry!" He said to put off their possible exchange of not so lovely words to later.