𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚣

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

episode nine . don't do sadness / blue wind

Check out the song this chapter is named after! (don't do sadness/blue wind)this chapter hasn't been edited

this chapter hasn't been edited.

♪ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ♪

The airport was bustling when he arrived at the front gate, a stark difference to how abandoned the LA roads seemed to be. Extremely strange for Los Angeles, especially for Friday night. It was like the rest of the city was on pause as his worry ran rampent. Parking the car, he payed the clerk to keep his car in whatever they put cars of those going overseas  - he never reallt paid attention to it - and walked up the moving ramp, passing families and single flyers, each with their own thousand thoughts and too involved with themselves to worry about some random British- LA based - Minecraft streamer speed walking through an airport with a stressed expression on his face, like everything was crashing down around him. That's what it felt like anyways.

He passed by gift shop after gift shop, complaining children wanting dinner after flights had come in. Tired business men and women who looked about ready to collapse if they didn't get a coffee. The white walls made him think of the barren halls of a hospital. It was almost like it was designed to make someone feel miserable and down upon themselves. It contributed to his own forlorn feeling as well, the bland rooms making him feel tired.

He got through luggage check quickly considering he had no luggage, and walked through the part of the airport where the gates were located, looking for the one that lead to his plane. Once there - the plane was already calling for boarding - he walked up quickly to the man taking passes.

"Boarding pass?" The tired man behind the counter asked, holding his hand out. Eret tugged the pass from his front pocket, almost dropping his phone and handing the paper over. The man looked it over an raised an eyebrow at him. "Nervous flyer?"

Eret had been on a plane a handful of times, always between England and Los Angeles for visiting family on university breaks. He was fairly confident when flying, and never had trouble in the past with it. He usually ended up sleeping through most flights he was on, however, he suffered extensively from jetlag and it almost took him out for a whole day after a flight which he once again slept through. Overall, when Eret and planes, there was a lot of napping involved amongst it all.

"Uh- no, no i'm just, nevermind" He shook his head. He didn't feel like explaining the already stressful enough situation with someone he didn't know, and he didn't feel like continuing small talk with strangers. The man frowned but shrugged, nodding and handing his boarding pass back, letting him pass onto the plane. Eret shuffled along the left isle, scanning the numbers on the floor for his row. When he found it, he stuffed his bag in the overhead locker and moved along into his seat against the window. At least he would get a nice view when takeoff occurred. The plane sat still for a little while as passengers boarded, and while this was happening, his phone rang. Eret didn't think he'd received so many calls - or made so many calls- in such a short period of time.