:𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕬𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖚:

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"Mommy save me!" Flora giggles running into the kitchen. "Are daddy and Ren chasing you again?" I ask. "Daddy has fireworks!" She squeals. "Fred!" I yell. "Oops." He purses his lips, tossing the firework out the window. "They are five years old and you are chasing them with fireworks." I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Oh shush you love me." He says, pressing a kiss to my cheek from behind. "Just a little." I shrug playfully. "Daddy come play with us!" Ren begs from the living room.

Our twins are the best thing to ever happen to us.

Flora Molly Weasley and Liam Ren Weasley.

Flora has beautiful red hair with freckles dancing across her nose and cheeks. Ren, however; has my blonde hair with freckles across his nose and cheeks. They both have heterochromia, Flora's right eye blue and left eye brown. Ren's the opposite.

The day they were born is still one of the best days of my life.

"Fred, I hate you. Why did I let you do this to me?" I groan in pain as the nurse tells me to keep pushing. "I don't know my love but you can do this okay, it's going to be so worth it." And just like that my two beautiful babies were born.

"Lila, I have to leave for work. I love you." Fred says before pressing a kiss to my lips. "Remember, Teddy's birthday party is at 6."

♥︎

"My beautiful grandbabies!" Molly hugs the twins. "Grandma!" They smile. "I missed you four." She says looking up to Fred and me. "The joke shop has been busier than ever mum." Fred explains.

"Remember if you two ever need babysitters I'm available, the house is so lonely without children in it." She offers. "I might take you up on that sometime Molly, thank you." "Look twins, aunt Dahlia and Luna are doing the flower crowns." I point to them. "Yay!" Flora smiles before running towards them.

Dahlia and Luna got married about two years after Fred and me. And a year ago they adopted a little girl, Lillia Evelyn Lovegood.

"I must admit, we have a pretty good life." Fred smiles with an arm around my shoulder. "I agree with that statement." I sigh happily. "And to think, six years ago you were with George." Fred teases.

"It's always been you, Fred Weasley." I reply before kissing him sweetly.

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
IDIDISIXJDISICKJSJDIVUDISIDICISIDIM. NOT. OKAY.
Okay, all jokes aside I never expected this book to mean so much to me but it does. Thank you to everyone that has read all the way to the end🥲 I love you. Don't worry though I have an idea for another Fred Fanfiction *wink wink*
12/28/20 | Okay so I'm doing some revisions rn and the 'other fic' mentioned is already being published in January so- If you're here you should read my other book 'Hush'

 Don't worry though I have an idea for another Fred Fanfiction *wink wink*12/28/20 | Okay so I'm doing some revisions rn and the 'other fic' mentioned is already being published in January so- If you're here you should read my other book 'Hush'

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕬𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖚 : 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖂𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖞 🎉