Prologue

It's been several years after Scarlet had returned to Tengu City, and after the events that took place of Scarlet's conquest through the multiverse. However, things were starting to be rather different.

Android 21 had left Tengu City as she was back to her own timeline and world. Scarlet was still the Fall Maiden as well, despite the recent battle with the Demon God Demigra, time had been set on a normal path. Scarlet remained in Tengu City with Kurumi and the others, since there wasn't any point in returning to her own world.

Scarlet had never aged, due to being part Grimm and being an immortal. However Kurumi and the other spirits hadn't aged much, their appearances were the same. Shido on the other hand he had aged a little, but his job was still to make sure new spirits weren't a threat to him or everyone else.

Far off in the city, a portal opened up as a blonde girl with a purple eye patch and wore a pink dress had stepped through, this girl was Nui Harime. She was seeming suspicious since the residents of Tengu City were very much unaware of the spirits and Scarlet, they only saw them as normal people. But Nui, she was a different story.

"This is the place?" Nui asked as she looked back at the portal. "Of course, this is where the tracker led me too."

A voice spoke to Nui through the portal as it slowly closed up, Nui was sent there by someone to look for a target. But Ryuko wasn't in the Date A Live universe, nor was Satsuki.

Nui held her purple scissor blade as she walked around Tengu City, scanning around for her target. She had walked past several people, to which not a single person was question on why she was carrying a giant blade.

~~~

Scarlet's nose twitched as she sniffed the air, Shido had noticed this. Since they were in the middle of class, Tame Okamine was teaching her class as she had noticed, but thought it was just part of a trick.

"Alright, remember class...tomorrow is the talent show, so you have plenty of time to work on a talent for tomorrow, like Ms. Rose over there." Tame said.

The class looked back at Scarlet seeing her nose twitching, Origami, Tohka and Kurumi as well as Shido knew what it really meant. Tame had dismissed class for the day, everyone had left the classroom as the five stood in the classroom, Tame had left with the other students since she had someplace to be.

"What's up?" Shido asked looking at Scarlet. "Your nose is twitching."

Scarlet sniffed the air as she glances around the room for a moment. There was no trace of anyone lurking outside the room nor was there anyone hiding inside. "There's a new smell...I can't put my finger on it, threatening yes...who, I have no idea."

"Hmm, someone dangerous. It's not a spirit, the spacial quake didn't go off." Origami said

Scarlet quickly turned to the window as she used her Maiden powers to block the scissor blade in a matter of seconds. Nui was standing near the school as she smiled a little, it had seemed her target was Scarlet. But why?

"Found you." Nui said in a singing tone, she jumped up and dashed forward breaking though one of the lower windows of the school.

Scarlet pulled the scissor blade through the window as she looked back at Kurumi and the others. "We've got company."

Right on queue, Kurumi and Tohka turned into their spirit forms. Scarlet had also changed her appearance for combat, they all waited for Nui to come bust through the door. Which took awhile or so they thought.

Nui did come busting it, but through the wall as she grabbed her scissor blade from Scarlet as she giggles. "I found you finally, Scarlet."

"And what do you want with her?" Tohka asked getting in front of Scarlet. "Who sent you?"

Nui smiled as she jumps over Shido and landed behind Scarlet. "My boss would like a word with you."

Scarlet scoffed as she spun around as she had a small pocket knife, but this missed as it barely cut Nui. "What are they, some sort of slimy snake? If they wan't me so bad, they can come get me. Not send a pawn."

Kurumi pointed her flint lock at Nui. "That's not a very wise choice there...you lay a finger on her, we'll kill you on the spot."

Nui giggled again as she tilts her head, without saying anything she swings her scissor blade at them, this managed to cut the room in half as she grinned widely and headbutts Scarlet hard. "Have fun my toys...but I have a job to do."

Scarlet's eyes had rolled into the back of her head, Nui's headbutt was like a hard brick times five. Before she could fall backwards, Nui grabbed her and jumped out the window with Scarlet. Soon as she had did that, a portal opened under her as it swallowed both her and Scarlet closing up.

"How in the? What kind of weapon was that?" Shido asked.

Kurumi looked down as she turned back around. "Ara ara, a hunt for my darling....a game of cat and mouse, we should get a move on and try tracking them...I have a gut feeling I might know who wants Scarlet."

Nui had kidnapped Scarlet, as she had captured her target. Who was this person that wanted Scarlet so badly? And why was she the target?