Chapter 3: A Sinister fate

Scarlet had sent Nui into orbit at Mach 7, Making her go pop. Scarlet was in her Grimm Hybrid form as she was now about to attack Ragyo.

"RAAAAH!!!" Scarlet growled as she flew at Ragyo and grabbed her by the face. "Let's see how well you can hold your breath...under WATER!" She threw Ragyo into the ocean as she held her down in the water.

Ragyo struggled to fight Scarlet off of her, as she bit her hand. "This isn't going to work like you want it to." She grabs Scarlet by the leg and swings her around letting her go. "You won't have the chance to kill me."

Scarlet hissed as she stopped herself midair. "Tch, you're starting to become a peasant."

"How dare you!" Ragyo snapped as she scoffed and once again tried to wrap Scarlet up in Life Fibers.

Scarlet took notice as she grins widely, she used her Maiden powers to avoid the Life Fibers. "It's useless." She flew at Ragyo and slashed at her with her nails as she ended up cutting Ragyo on the face. "As much as I'd love to stay and fight you...my hunger grows." She gut punches Ragyo hard as she then grabbed her by the head with her Nevermore claw and flew high into the air.

Ragyo glared at Scarlet as they were high in the sky, she could feel the nails from Scarlet's claws digging into her body. "Let me go!"

Scarlet glanced down as she had a toothy grin on her face. "Ara ara, you want me to let you go? Fine by me." She then stopped in the air as she would let go of Ragyo sending her down into the atmosphere as she watched her burn into a fireball. "Ta-ta, I have to go pay Satsuki and Ryuko a little visit...It's time I started my feast."

Ragyo was burning up as she crashed into the ground, which caused a massive shock wave on impact.

~~~

Scarlet flew all the way to Honnouji Academy, as she was flying past the town below, Grimm started to appear out of the shadows and from the ground. She was like the Wyvern dragon, summoning the Grimm. She let out a ear piercing screech as the people below covered their ears.

"Gahhh! What the hell?!" Ryuko shouted as she covered her ears. "Senket...what is that sound?"

"I don't know." Senket said. "Even I don't have ears, it's hurting me."

Scarlet flew over head as more Grimm started to show up. The people were screaming and running as Ursa's, Beowulves, and Geist were swarming around. As Scarlet flew past the Mankanshoku house, Mako looked up and saw her flying by.

"R....Ryuko!" Mako cried out. "She's back!" She ran into Ryuko's room as she tackled her. "She's back."

"Gahh, Mako." Ryuko said falling backwards. "Who's back?"

Before Mako could say anything a DeathStalker roared as it swung it's tail at the house tearing into it. The Stalker hissed as it eyed the family for a moment, it's giant pincer's snapped at them as it swung it's left arm at Mako.

"No you don't!" Ryuko snapped as she grabbed her scissor blade and swung it at the DeathStalker's arm.

The DeathStalker roared as it threw Mako the other way, as it had it's eyes now set on Ryuko. The Grimm were slowly making their way up to Honnouji Academy as a Nevermore swoops down and lands next to Scarlet.

Scarlet was standing on the wall of the academy as the Nevermore's head twitched as it looked at the students. Scarlet petted the side of the Grimm as she smirks, she glanced back at all the houses down below the winding road. She could see the DeathStalker toying with Ryuko as she laughed.

"I think it's time to make myself welcomed...the fear they'll have seeing me again." Scarlet said licking her lips. "How delightful...I can't wait to gobble them up."