A Very Hungry Christmas (Sasha Braus x Reader Modern AU)

Disclaimer: The cover art does not belong to me. All characters (except for yourself of course) belong to Hajime Isayama.

A loud beeping filled your ears as you reached over to hit the snooze button on the alarm clock. Next to you was the snoring, drooling face of your girlfriend, Sasha Braus. She was wearing an oversized grey t-shirt that went barely halfway down her thighs. You kissed her forehead and got up, careful not to wake her. You went to the kitchen and began to make her favorite breakfast, bacon, sausage, and fried potatoes. The two of you met in high school and started dating during your senior year. A year had passed since and you were freshmen in college. You loved this girl so much. Her beautiful red hair, brown eyes, her silly yet eccentric personality. You wanted to spend the rest of your life with her.

THUMP

Clearly, your attempt at letting her sleep in was in vain, she just fell out of bed and running at record speed in your direction. Her mouth was wide open, drool hanging from her lips. She wrapped her arms around your chest. "Good morning baby, whatcha making?"

"Your favorite," You say to her. "Breakfast is almost ready, sit down and I'll bring it to you in a minute" Sasha's eyes widened as even more drool began to leave the confines of her mouth. She licked her lips and gave you a salivated kiss on the cheek. She sat down at the table and began to eye the food you put on the plate. You walked over to the table and placed the plate of food in front of Sasha. She began to shove the food into her mouth, and within five minutes she had her plate. She held the piece of cutlery in front of you "Could I have some more please?"

Anticipating this you had made three other more meals for her. You grabbed another plate of food and sat it down in front of her. She began to devour that meal too. As she was doing so you looked over at the calendar and crossed out the previous day. Yesterday was December 23rd, making today December 24th, Christmas eve. You smiled, tonight was the night. The night your lives would change forever. You had invited all your friends over for a Christmas party. Everything was ready for your perfect night.

"Hey, Sasha," You say "We need to get everything ready for the Christmas party tonight"

"Oh, that's right," she said "We still need to get everything ready"

Sasha shoves the rest of the food into her mouth as you head to your room to get dressed. You got into a green shirt and blue jeans. You put on a pair of boots and grabbed a jacket off the wall. Sasha threw on a red turtleneck sweater, a brown coat with a fur hood, fur boots, and black sweatpants. The two of you walked into your car and drove off to the grocery store.

...10 minutes later...

You arrived at the at the grocery store. You expected the parking lot to be packed with cars and people getting food for their Christmas dinners. Instead though, it was vacant. Not a car or person to be seen.

"Looks like it's our lucky day" You say confidently, parking the car. You walk out of the car and into towards the entrance of the store. As you walked closer, you noticed the lights were out, and the automatic sliding door wouldn't open. "Crap, don't tell me their closed?" You said.

"Sadly, I think that's the case" Said Sasha pointing at a sign:

CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS

REOPENS 8:00am DECEMBER 26TH

You cursed under your breath. "Well their are more stores we can go to"

You and Sasha walked back to your car and attempted to check out other stores. Unfortionatley, you and Sasha were met with the same result. All the grocery stores in your area were closed. Eventually you gave up and went to a Starbucks to get coffee and croissents for you and Sasha. The line was incredibly long to the point where it stretched outside.