Chapter Eleven

Castiel's POV

I forcefully slammed the door shut, as the tears clouded my eyesight. I slid down along the door with my back until my bottom had reached the floor. With my elbows placed on my knees, I allowed the tears to pour out and run down my cheeks. Why was I so weak? I clenched my fists, then released them in defeat. I gave up and screamed. I screamed until my lungs ripped, unable to function.

-

Dean's POV

After speaking to myself and Cas' psychology professor, I had gathered some information regarding Cas' whereabouts. Paris, wow. I couldn't believe how far he had traveled from me. It didn't matter though, I would travel around the world and back, just to be with him.

I phoned Sam to consult him of my decision. I informed him that I was traveling to Paris to see Cas and I wasn't sure how long I would be gone. Sam reluctantly agreed and forced me to promise to keep in touch with him. He had also asked of me to return home if anything dangerous came up but I knew that, that was a promise I couldn't keep. Cas' situation was going to be dangerous but I didn't give a fuck, because my Cas was suffering and that was far worse than any consequence.

When I returned home, I immediately searched for my suitcase and began packing. The soonest flight I could board, was at 11 pm, leaving me a couple of hours to think everything through.

Part of me knew that it was probably best to stay put and move on. The other part knew that in this past month, I had been the most happiest. Because a life without Cas, wasn't much of a life at all.

-

Castiel's POV

As I opened my eyes, an instant pain was circling throughout my forehead. Wow. I was still curled up on the floor. I must have passed out from all that screaming last night.

I got up and searched for my mobile. I clicked it on and checked the time. 12 pm. I sat down on my bed and crossed my legs, contemplating what to do. A part of my brain that I would never admit to, screamed for eyes. Castiel no. You came here to escape all of that. Snapping myself out of my daze, i unbuttoned my shirt and pants, throwing them on the floor and entered the shower.

As the hot water ran down my body, I shut my eyes and memories of Dean came rushing to me.

Dean hurry up! I thought you were the one who wanted us to go to school, I screamed in frustration. It had been almost forty minutes and he was still in the shower.

"Okay, okay. Hey can you bring me a towel, I forgot to carry one with me."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. He could be a real pest at times.

I collected a soft and neatly folded towel from the shelf and walked towards the bathroom. I opened the door and covered my eyes with my hand, holding the towel out.

"Here. Come take it." I said as I adjusted my hand, catching a quick glimpse of Dean's naked body. I hadn't realised the growing bulge in my jeans until it was too late.

Dean started chuckling at his observation. "Well Cas, no point in covering your eyes since I can see what your body wants anyway." he continued to laugh as I glanced down and my cheeks turned rosy.

"Are you gonna take it or not?" I said, ignoring him.

"Bring it to me please? I know how much you hate it when I leave wet footprints on the floor."

He was right, I hated it. With my hand still covering my eyes, I took a few more steps forward until the distance between us was almost non-existent.

Dean took the towel out of my hands and I spun around, attempting to exit. Dean grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into the shower. My back was pressed against his torso and I began to feel the hot water from his chest, sink through to my shirt. I turned around to face him and looked into his lustful eyes. Fuck. He was so sexy.

"What are you doing Dean?" I questioned.

With a smirk, Dean began removing my clothing and I bit my lip at the pleasing feeling of his hands on my body. I allowed him to toss aside all of my clothing, then grabbing a bunch of his wet hair, I placed my lips onto his, and began to kiss him. He instantly kissed back and nibbled on my bottom lip. With his arm grasped around my waist, he span us around so that we had switched places and then he pushed me against the wall. With my free hand, I reached for the hot water knob and twisted it until the water poured down onto us.

Dean removed his lips from mine and began sucking my neck. I placed my hands onto his butt and giving it a little squeeze and pulled him closer against me. He began planting kisses down my chest and sucking on my sensitive spots. When he had reached my crotch, he went onto his knees and grabbed my erect dick, squeezing it tightly and sending sensations through my body. He started to tease me with small licks and kisses. He was so fucking cruel.

"Dean please!" I moaned out.

He looked up at me with a smirk. That little assbutt. He was enjoying this.

With a few more teasing licks, he finally placed me in his mouth. He began sucking slowly and then finally he took my whole length into his mouth.

This was so much better than eyes. I closed my eyes and hit my head back against the wall.

He started sucking faster and I grabbed his hair again pulling his head closer and pushing my dick further into his mouth.

I finally came in his mouth and he swallowed it all. He stood up and placed a single soft kiss on my lips.

"Fuck class?" He asked.

Still experiencing gratification, I simply nodded.

For the remaining of the day we stayed at my house, making pizza and watching movies.

That had been one of the best days of my life. I felt so normal and loved and completely worry free. I missed Dean so much. I let a tear run down my face.

I finally got out of the shower and put some clothes on. I collected my notebook and walked to the lecture theatre.