Chapter 2 : Reckless

UNEDITED

"Shoko," the shorter girl said worriedly, her gaze never leaving the building.

"I know."

"Think you'll be fine?"

"Might be a bit tough, but I'll manage." She said honestly and in turn Seina grinned, cracking her knuckles.

"Then let's go kick his ass."

"You do know I'm more of a medic, right?"

"Really?" Seina looked surprised at the new information.

"Yeah. I can support, though."

"Then its fine. Let's go."

The two girls walked in through the door, and gasped.

The Warehouse- or what appeared to be the warehouse, looked too different inside. There was a vast space inside, and the rock formations inside made it clear that they were inside a cave.

"A domain." Seina muttered under her breath.

"An incomplete one," Shoko added, looking around their surroundings.

The path inside the cave went on and on, and in the darkness it was hard to make out anything.

Both of the girls took their phone out and turned on the flash so that they could get a clear view.

"Let's find it," Seina suggested and her friend nodded.

They started walking, turning off their flashes when the cave started getting brighter. Their eyes adjusted to the surroundings bit by bit and they remained cautious as they proceeded.

"Hey, Shoko."

"What's your ability, you know, curse wise?" The black haired girl said, playing with the loose strands of her hair that had escaped from the braid it was in.

"Reversed healing."

Seina's ears perked up at the new information and she looked at her friend with sparks in her eyes.

"Fuck, that's amazing, Shoko. Can you show me? Please? Please?"

Shoko didn't show it, but she was rather flattered by the sudden admiration.

"Not now, we have to find that curse first."

"Eh?" Seina pouted, disappointed that she didn't see it. "Okay."

"I'll show you later," she said in an attempt to lift her friend's sprits.

"Its a deal."

"That's not how a deal works."

"Don't sweat the small details."

Seina grinned. Shoko's cursed technique sounded too interesting.

They walked further, and after a while came to an abrupt stop.

The curse was close.

Seina took a deep breath, steadying her nerves as Shoko took a step back.

"You sure you'll be fine? Should I call Gojou afterall?"

"No, " Seina answered, cracking her knuckles again, "Don't worry. I'm somewhat strong."

At that moment the cursed spirit attacked Seina by kicking her to the wall of the cave. She quickly countered by pushing her hands against the wall and jumping back.

"Hey there, shitty shit." She greeted the curse.

"Damn human. You're going to die." The curse was a figure wrapped in black; it looked like he was wearing a bodysuit. His mouth and eyes were visibly yellow and he had horns sprouting out of his head.