CHAPTER 8.

1 month later~

NO ONE'S POV
Chloe and Marinette sit in different seats alone now because the class think that they don't do their work and are always talking so they are trying to 'look out for them.'

ALYA'S POV

So it has been 5 months now and Marinette is still bullying Lila.

5 months now since Lila's lies spread through the whole school.

5 months since I started ignoring Marinette and giving her a taste of her own medicine.

And 5 months since I broke up with Nino. It's still fresh in my mind and honestly, My heart still aches.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
FLASHBACK
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

After I finished giving Mari a piece of my mind and she being the coward she is run away crying, Nino started yelling at me for it.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MARINETTE. HAS SHE EVER BULLIED YOU? HAS SHE EVER INSULTED YOU? HECK, HAS SHE EVER EVEN RAISED HER VOICE AT ANYONE IN THE CLASSROOM? SHE DIDN'T EVEN DO IT TO CHLOE SO WHY THE NEW GIRL?  DON'T TELL ME CRAP ABOUT JEALOUSY CUZ SHE EVEN SET ADRIEN UP WITH KAGAMI EVEN THOUGH SHE LIKES ADRIEN. SO TELL ME WHY WOULD SHE START NOW?!?!?!?!?" Nino shouted at me.

"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER? SHE IS JUST A BULLY. SHE BEAT LILA UP. YOU SAW THE BRUISES. SHE BEAT HER UP. I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE BEAT HER. I KNOW THAT THAT'S NOT THE MARINETTE WE KNOW. SO STOP SIDING WITH HER. " I shouted back.

"Alya you are my girlfriend. I'm just telling you the truth. Mari isn't like that. I'm just protecting you from a LIAR" Nino told me.

"I'm sorry Alya. But Nino cheated on you with Marinette. I saw him with Mari the last time. They were holding each other's hands whiles looking into each other's eyes. I think they were about to kiss or something. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want you to be heartbroken" Lila sobbed.

I was hurt. How could Nino do this to me. The hurt turned into anger. So I walked up to Nino and slapped him really hard.

"HOW COULD YOU? NOW I GET WHY YOU ARE DEFENDING HER. I HATE YOU. I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT LOYAL TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? YOU KNOW WHAT, GO AND FIND YOUR SIDE CHICK. WE ARE DONE." I shouted at him with tears streaming down my face.

"I didn't do anything. You see what I'm talking about, you just believe Lila because it's easier. I've been with you for two years. Fine have it your way. I am done wasting my time on a girl who just believes a new girl over her own boyfriend and best friend. " Nino spat at me and left to go and sit at the back.

After that disaster Mari came in. I simply glared at her. She took my boyfriend away from me. I mean if she likes Adrien, why go after my boyfriend. I was still crying.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
FLASHBACK ENDS
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I was on my bed crying. Then I got a text from Lila telling me it's time for school.

She is so thoughtful.