My Secret Fling

6 years later. When Cally was 16 years old, she began to wonder more and more about the zombies. The zombies and plants would be divided at school. The plants would go to PUV (Plants university) while zombies would go to  ZUVFB (Zomboss's university for brainz) Sometimes, Cally would see Troy (Troy is a all star zombie) peaking at her, and starring at her. Sometimes she would go close to him, and they'd have a short convo secretly.  It was part of the rules to never speak to the opposite school. Rumor is if you do, you would have to find 10 items underwater, with limited air if you don't you'd get flung into space.

"Hey." Troy whispered. Cally turned until she found Troy peaking out of the fence.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Isn't 3rd period for you? Won't you be caught?" Cally said, beginning to get worried. Troy chuckled, which made Cally blush.

"I always skip 3rd period for you." Troy said, looking into fence hole for a certain reaction. Cally blushed so hard, that Troy could feel her cheeks glowing. That was the reaction Troy was looking for.

"Come on, your education is so important!" Cally chuckled as cutely as she could.

"I would rather miss "Troy, what's the best route to get brainz" then "So what are you up too" from you." Troy said blushing just as much as Cally.

"But what if we get caught? I don't want to be flung into space." Cally said, starting get herself anxiety. Cally was breathing heavily. Troy noticed and put his hand on her chest, trying to calm her down. Cally was shocked, how was he not getting scared? Cally then calmed down.

"Your hand!!" Cally exclaimed.  Troy looked at his palm.

"Its okay, us zombies don't feel pain, unless it's hard enough." Troy said.

"No one has ever touched me in so long, I felt afraid because I'm prickly." Cally said, as she felt insecure.

"Look, you are beautiful and dont let any plant or zombie tell you you're not." Troy said starring into Cally's eye.

"I'm being serious." Troy said holding Cally's hand. Cally was speechless, as this was the most interaction she'd ever received.

"Well I got to go, but I'll talk to you later, Cutey Cally." Troy chuckled, and walked away. Cally waved awkwardly as her heart, and eyes where sparkling of excitement, joy, and love?  Cally slowly slid down the fence and her heart started beating as she remember all the sweet things Troy has just told her. This made her love for zombies progress even more. Cally was love struck. Troy was the sweetest zombie that Cally has ever  meant. After school was over, Cally would get her pillow that she stuck tape and glue of Troy's face and she would sweet talk to the pillow pretending it was Troy truly with her. Cally made a mistake though. She accidentally poked holes, making the paper coming off (aka Troy's face) come off. She was so shocked, but still inlove with the photo. She forgot to pick the photo up, and the photo followed her feet until when she went downstairs. Whenthe next day arrived, Mrs.Rose found the picture of Troy. Anger filled her veins. She always had beef with Troy's parents and seeing his face made her want to turn them into a goat.