My Trauma

Cally was only 10 years old when all her troubles began.

"Oh my gosh, look at how prickly she is!" Rose laughed as the rest of the class's laugh  would echo in Cally's head.

"Why do you have a flower on your head? Is it supposed to be perfume for your smelly head?" Another would mock.

"Woah, how do you even fit in your school outfit? I would expect it to have holes all over!" Another would add on. After class, Cally would always cry, or keep silent about her getting bullied.

*BRRRRRINGGGGGG* That was the school alarm.

"Thank God!" Cally said in her head. She got up from her seat and packed her backpack. She left the classroom and started walking to her next class. She prep talk herself.

"Okay, I need to just block the neg-" Cally got interrupted as someone was yelling her name.

"Hey look, its fatty Cally!" She turned to look who said that. Citron.

"What do you want?" Cally said, holding the tears in.

"You know what I want." Citron smirked. Cally looked in her bag. No money.

"Citron, someone stole my money." Cally said, with a blank expression.

"I dont buy it!" Citron said as he snatched her backpack from her hands. He threw everything in her bookbag on the ground. He looked in every pocket. No money. He then slammed her backpack to the ground. He was furious.

"We all know you're good for nothing." Citron said walking away. It was silent, as Cally was rethinking what he was saying. She had a blank expression, as this wasn't the first time shes been told that. She picked up all her books, pencils, and calculators and went to her 2nd class.

"Cally, what's 6x6?" Mr. Pea asked.

"Um," Cally looked straight at the board, but her side eyes could see all the plants starring at her, looking at her as if she was stupid. Metallic Sunflower (the teachers pet) raised her hand.

"Cally?" Mr. Pea asked. Cally's hands where shaking. She doesn't get called on much, and it was too much pressure.

"Any minute now." Rose said, yawning. Cally started to burst out crying infront of everyone, and some plants felt sympathy, some felt like it was funny, and others started recording. Cally ran out of the classroom, totally embarrased. This is what happens on a daily basis. Cally gets bullied 24/7. She would usually tell Crazy Dave but he hasn't made time for her anymore ever since Metalic Sunflower has got a "dent" Dave has been taking care of her. New dents would appear everyday. Cally knew she was bending herself on purpose for this attention she received from Crazy Dave. This has been happening for over 2+ years now. Ever since Crazy Dave has been taken apart from her she has been hard headed to all the other plants. It was hard for her to disobey Crazy Dave. Like when he asks her to feed the younger seedlings, she would shake her head violently, and ask for money, or plant treats, otherwise she was as heavy as metal. This was her way of rebellion.