CHAPTER 2

It has now been the third day since I've stayed with Harry. In the past days, the only thing I remember doing is sitting around on his couch, watch some TV, smoke some, occasionally eat, sleep, and smoke more. Harry himself was barely around; he always went out with his band, leaving me alone in his huge flat. I refused to go out with him, no need to attract any attention to myself. The first night I arrived, he had his stylists send more clothes and cleansing products for me. We slept in separate beds, I'm not a slut. His management knew about me, and agreed to keep me hidden from the media, good. I was just sitting around doing nothing really when I heard the door open. I assumed Harry had just arrived from wherever he was, but there were several voices coming from the entrance. I remained where I was when Harry showed up in front of me, along with the rest of his band. "Briiiiiiiit!" he exclaimed. "What," was all I replied with, I still have been kinda rude to him. He and his band mates all took spots either on the couch next to me or on the floor, stealing the remote. Harry didn’t bother introducing them to me; however the only other member I knew besides Harry was the one with the dark hair, Zayn. Oh, I've known about the blonde one but I forgot his name. The other two I didn’t recognize. Again, my old friend was the fangirl, not me. Harry chose the spot closest to me, while Zayn sat on the other side of me. "I guess your name is Brit huh?" Zayn asked. I nodded, trying not to seem attractive in any form towards him; I've heard rumors about this one particular member when it came to partying. The band started talking among themselves, leaving me no choice but to get up and leave. I entered the room I was sleeping in, opening up the window to take yet another smoke from the dish of pot I kept in my drawer. I let the drugs do their job, let me just forget the world. I heard a sound coming from my doorway, turning around only to find Harry there. I rolled my eyes as I turned back around, my back to him. "When are you going to be... normal towards me?!" he asked. "Define normal," I replied blankly. He stepped into the room, taking a seat on my bed across from where I was. "You know… like talk. You don't do anything! All you do is smoke and get wasted and basically trash yourself. I'm just trying to be friendly and you reply by being a bitch." I scoffed, "well maybe if you weren't so boring yourself, I'd actually be happy here." When he never replied, I closed my window, preparing myself to leave away from him once again when he firmly grabbed my wrist, pulling me onto his lap. "Don’t touch me," I mumbled as a tried freeing myself from his grasp, however he wouldn't let me go, wrapping his strong arms around my thin waist. I felt his lips near my right ear, whispering, "I won't let go until you promise to spend the day with me tomorrow, as my pretend date." I practically choked, there was no way in hell I was going to go out with him and be some fake happy dumbass couple. "Nope. Nuh uh, no way," I slightly laughed, "not in a million years." He gripped onto me tighter, pulling me back until we were both laying down, not letting me go until I agreed. "Harry!" I exclaimed, what the hell was wrong with him?! He just smirked, "tomorrow, 9:00, you better be awake Brit, you need to learn to actually live, healthy and normal." And with that, he set me free, stepping out of my room, and leaving me to just sit and wonder what I've gotten myself into.