ᵒⁿᵉ

if you didn't read the beginning note, all it says is that this starts in the middle and not at the beginning so i hope that no one gets too confused that there isn't a real introduction to the character or story <3

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"you shouldn't have to be scared to leave the walls alone to do the most peaceful thing ever" eret's deep voice mutters to kelsey as he guides her back inside the L'manburg walls with a hand on her back. their little flower picking session had been interrupted by the dream team themselves, and eret couldn't help but reflect on it as he thought about the small blonde's safety.

kelsey's thought process paused as she thought through what eret had said. "it's alright, i like to have the company" she states simply to the tall, deep voiced man as they continue into L'manburg with her basket full of flowers that she just had to retrieve from the embassy.

kelsey loves her plants, and she didn't know who would tend to them if she was stuck within the walls of L'manburg, so she had asked eret to join her on her mission to retrieve her lovely flowers and saplings after having made the request to wilbur to leave the walls for a while.

eret sighed as he walked with kelsey to the medical tent, their interaction with the dream team did not leave them unscathed seeing as kelsey had bloody hands and knees, and eret's arms had little cuts here and there from the tips of swords having been pointed at him.

eret knew dream would not seriously injure him, but he wasn't sure about kelsey. kelsey had never met any members of the dream team until that moment, and he was genuinely surprised how relatively calm kelsey was in the moment, of course eret had tried to keep her mostly hidden behind him. he didn't want to endanger her by putting her directly in harms way, harms way being the dream team.

medical supplies were hard to come in contact with for the citizens of L'manburg. tubbo and fundy would go on little missions to get medical supplies every now and then from dream's land. everyone mostly just relied on the drugs they produced in the caravan. kelsey's role in L'manburg is a medical aide, as well as a close range fighter, however only wilbur knew of her skill in close range fighting, and he and kelsey didn't plan on revealing that fact just yet.

"eret, may i tend to your wounds?" kelsey asks gently to the man who still had his hand on her back.

the man in question sighs once more as he thinks about the danger kelsey was put in being outside the walls. the walls they relied on for safety, the walls that surrounded their home and provided protection to them when needed. "tend to yours first, please." eret says to the small woman as said woman tries to move him to sit down on the cot, but he won't budge.

"mine can wait, i do not want your cuts to get infected." kelsey tells him stubbornly even though her knees and hands are far more damaged then eret is at the moment.

that was one thing that eret liked about the small blonde woman before him. her stubbornness, while annoying at times, he cherished greatly. it meant that he knew she could stand her own ground when needed. however, he hoped (and secretly knew) that she would never have to stand her own ground alone.

"kelsey, your wounds are far more severe than mine, tend to yours and then mine can come second..." eret says with authority, "or i'll get wilbur, and he'll fix your wounds for you, and you know it." eret finishes with a smirk knowing she'll cooperate now. bringing up the current leader of L'manburg in front of her was always a good way to get her to do something.

kelsey doesn't like to bother wilbur, especially with how stressed he'd been lately with planning upcoming preparations for war. so she hesitantly agrees with eret while muttering profanity his way about how much of shithead he was for threatening her, which just makes eret laugh at her. and so she begins to clean the sores on her knees, however the wounds on her hands prohibit her from cleaning them for long, and she hissed in pain from the rubbing alcohol getting into her injuries on her hands.

tears bubbled in her eyes as eret turned around to face her at the sound of her pained hissing. "oh, kelsey dear, let me help you." the affectionate pet name slipped out, but neither the girl in pain or the boy who said it cared.

eret is not very good at anything to do with injuries, but he's watched kelsey patch fundy, tommy, tubbo, and wilbur up on countless occasions... so he kind of knows what he is doing. kelsey nodded in agreement as eret walked over to sit on the chair directly next to the cot that kelsey was sitting on.

eret quickly, but rather efficiently, cleans the cuts on kelsey's hands and bandages them for her seeing as it would only put her in more pain to do it herself.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

hi i hope whoever reads this enjoyed it :) if you didn't then oops :\ again pls don't be upset that there isn't a real beginning, bc there probably won't be a beginning unless i get bored and decide to write (i only write when i'm bored so...) i really only wrote this for my own happiness so if someone else enjoys it that's pretty pog
anywhore bye <3
o7

) i really only wrote this for my own happiness so if someone else enjoys it that's pretty poganywhore bye <3 o7