Eng Vers

Attention, please. my english is very bad. this can lead to misunderstanding of the original story. hope understanding. thank you.

happy reading . . .

January

Jungwon: During the fansign, heeseung hyung sang a lot.

Jake: Right.

Sunoo: His voice is so loud that it can be heard by the one sitting at the very end.

Ni-Ki: Poor Jake and Jungwon hyung who sit next to Heeseung hyung. It must be a bit annoyed hahaa.

Jay: Heeseung hyung is like having a solo concert.

Heeseung: hahaa. Sorry, next time I won't.

After that, Heeseung was silent. Not saying much anymore. There was a flash of pain in his heart. Thinking that they must be really disturbing their fansign moment.

(Even though Heeseung won't sing if the fans don't want to, but during the fansign, all the fans asked him for the same request).

February

When there is free time, Heeseung will take the time to check SNS. See what fans post about the group. And for some reason lately he has often seen posts filled with annoyance because he is often caught on camera being close to other members which means "ship".

Not a few fans praised the JayWon, JakeHoon, & SunKi couple. However, when one of the couples accidentally becomes Heeseung's partner in playing games, the toxic fans will boast ferociously without thinking about the impact of their thumbs themselves.

Heeseung knows he can't make everyone happy because of him. But at the very least, he wanted to reduce their hatred towards him a little, he thought. So lately Heeseung is often seen refusing games where he has to play in pairs, he prefers to only be a referee / judge in each of their games shows or even not play at all, just as a cheerleader so that he doesn't look like a "moment disturber".

Even during On Cam, Heeseung only interacted modestly with other members. When standing in line or sitting, he will be at the very end. Or when there is a photo session,

Sunghoon: Hyung, want to do a heart pose together?

Before answering, Heeseung looked at the person beside Sunghoon first.

Heeseung: Just bring Jake, hoon-ah. He has no friends to pose with.

(Saying like that as if he has a partner even though he himself is alone. That is if the contents of the group members are odd).

Maret

When the weekend arrives, Heeseung will always go to the Pet Cafe. There are lots of cute and adorable dogs there and it has become a special healing for Heeseung after 6 days of hard work / training. The owner of the cafe even the fans know Heeseung very well because Heeseung is a loyal customer there. He often comes to the cafe alone.

Jay: Hatcuhhdfg hiks hisk

Jungwon: Heeseung hyung from the pet cafe again?

Heeseung: aah that. yes, won. Hyung just finished there.

Jungwon: You know that Jay hyung is allergic to animal hair. See! Jay hyung is sneezing again.

Heeseung: I'm sorry hyung. Hyung's not going there again.

Jungwon: Yesterday hyung said that too but what. Aah never mind.

Heeseung was silent where he stood. With his head bowed down, regretting his actions. Cursing in his heart how selfish he is, who only thinks about his own pleasures regardless of the consequences.