6| Under this great happiness,were longing and suffering

【06】

    Xu Zhaixing was very confident about her plan.

    “You were the only son of eldest uncle and his only connection on this earth. My father is a person who attach great importance to family affections. If you talk with him,can he refuse to lend you the money? The funds also should not be too less.  Atleast the amount must be around three million!”

    Xu Yan:“…………”

    Xu Zhaixing spread her hands:“Anyways,if you won't borrow it,he might give this sum of money to Xu Zhiwen for venture capital. How lucky will it be if by that time all the money went down the drain. It'd be much better to lend the money to you. ” The more she talked,the more she felt she can do it,“And strictly speaking,it's not a loan but investment!He also gets dividends from the shares, all right?”

    She added,casting an encouraging look at Xu Yan:“Brother,it's time to test your abilities. As long as you can make my father believe that you can manage the company to progress,he will definitely agree.”

    Xu Yan pondered over these words for quite a while,and responded:“Your opinion is,if your dad doesnt want to lend the money in the end,I can only blame myself for not being capable enough?”

    Xu Zhaixing:“……I didn't mean it like that.”

    Xu Yan turned around and saw the pile of math papers and English textbooks on her bed. :“Are you really a high school student?”

    Xu Zhaixing:“…………”

    Mother Xu's voice came from outside the room.:“Zhaixing,did you packed everything?Are you ready to go.”

    “Yeah!Right away!”She casually stuffed her textbook into her schoolbag,and patted Xu Yan's shoulder:“I can also help you persuade by pillow talk. Do your best brother! I will wait for you in S city!”

    Xu Yan speechlessly looked at her fleeing figure:“Pillow talk wasn't supposed to be use like this right?”

    Xu Zhaixing didn't turn around,and waved backwards.

    Both father Xu and Xu Yan had to stay to deal with the eldest Xu's affairs,so mother Xu took Xu Zhaixing on the plane home. It was already early in the morning when they arrived in S City. Mother Xu hurried her back to her room to take a bath and sleep,after all she still had to go to school tomorrow.

    After taking a shower,Xu Zhaixing locked the door and put her pocket money she hadn't touched this week on the desk. Then she opened her piggy bank and took out a few hundred yuan,and counted them together in a pile.

    Plane tickets, accommodation plus meals,cost a lot money for her right now. Although her parents spoiled her,and bought her whatever she wanted,they never arbitrary gave her pocket money,directly buying everything whenever she needed something.

    The new year's money was stored in her mother's bank card,so it's out of the question. As soon as she spend money from the supplementary credit card,her father will receive text messages so couldn't use it too. The only cash at her disposal was just her weekly pocket money.

    After counting,it's still lacking a little.

    Xu Zhaixing was not just upset. Why is the brokerage company that Cen Feng was signed in to not located in S city?!

    B city is so far away,and plane ticket is so expensive!

    There was suddenly a feeling of courage to frugally chase after him and move about.(:Smiling manually.