Chapter 4: The boys in town

Josh's pov:

I was at home crying. The boys ran into my living room. I was so happy to see them,Especially Mully. Even though me and Mully saw each other yesterday, I needed him right now. I also missed seeing his cute face and his beautiful brown eyes. Shut up Josh,he is your best friend nothing more. Even if you like him, he's not gay and he doesn't think of you like that.

Mully's pov:

I wanted to tell the boys that I'm gay. But I was so scared to. They probably won't accept me and they would hate me if they found out that I have a crush on Josh. "Guys I-I'm wait n-never mind." I stuttered. "What is it Mully?" Eddie asked concerned. " it's not important, just forget it." I said. "You know you can tell us anything right?" Narrator said. Suddenly Kristy bursted through the door screaming,"Josh I love you,I didn't kiss him I swear." "Shut up Kristy,I watched you walk up to him and kiss him!" Josh yelled. "Go away, he is breaking up with you and doesn't want to see you again." Juicy replied with a look of murder in his eyes.she turned around and walked to the door. She scoffed. Kristy opened the door and left.Josh started crying into my shoulder. I rubbed his back" hey buddy,don't be sad,I will make sure she never comes to see you again."a little "thank you" was heard. "Boys, I wanted to tell you something before Kristy barged through the door." I said whilst my heart was beating fast. "What is it?" Eddie asked "I'm gay." I quickly said. I felt so embarrassed, that I left the room and ran to the bathroom.

Eddie's pov:

Mully ran to the bathroom. He must be embarrassed. We weren't in shock at all, we all knew it except Josh. But Josh looked happy,he was smiling. He must have a crush on Mully. I gave a little nod to Narrator and Juicy. They ran to the bathroom."so." I said to face Josh. "What?" He replied. "You like Mully don't you? It's okay bro you can tell me, I will always support you." He nodded and I just chuckled.Narrator and Juicy came back with Mully behind them. We heard the front door open,Smashing was finally here. He waved and sat down on the couch,next to Juicy. "Mully has something to say to you Josh." Juicy said with a smirk on his lips. "Ummm well, i sort of like you." Josh didn't say a word, he just went over to Mully and kissed him on the lips. We all cheered for them. "Will you go on a date with me Mully?" Josh asked softly "of course." Mully replied.

Mully's pov:

I can't believe my crush likes me and we are going on a date! We arranged to go to a fancy restaurant and then go back to Josh's house to watch movies. The date was this Saturday! I was so happy, Kristy was also gone. I swear if she lays a hand on Josh though, I will murder her. I was thinking about the date when Josh rang me. I answered. He asked me if he should move in with me. I obviously said yes. How could I resist living with the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. Tannar messaged me so I had to hang up with Josh.

17:32
Tannar:
Check Twitter right now
It's trending that u and Josh are dating
Is that true?
U know I would support u no matter what

Mully:
Yeah it's true
17:33
How could they find out?

Tannar:
Apparently Kristy was listening to ur convo with the boys.
She must of heard u confess about Josh

Mully:
I feel like murdering her
17:34
Btw I won't be back in Sydney until next week

Tannar:
K
Talk to u tomorrow

Authors note:
I just wanna say, I don't believe Josh's girlfriend Kristy is like this in real life but it's just for the story. I know most Mully and Josh both have girlfriend but I'm doing this for fun and sometimes I enjoy writing stories.