Chapter 5: The date

Josh's pov :

I was getting ready for my date with Mully. But I couldn't decide what to wear. So I called Narrator to come help me pick out a cute outfit. I was going to murder him because he picked out a dress.
(The pic of the dress is at the top of the screen above title.)
I told him no,that I'm not going to wear a dress. Mully would make fun of me.Narrator pocked out an outfit that I would actual wear. But they never fit me so I had to wear the dress.

Mully's pov :

I was so nervous for the date. What if Josh never shows up? What if he doesn't like me and is doing this for a joke. Mully stop! All you need to think about is getting ready and being there in time.

When he was dressed~

I was getting out of my car to go and pick up Josh. I rang the doorbell, he stepped out in a beautiful black dress. "Don't laugh!" Josh said with a little anger in his voice. "No you look great." I replied whilst smiling. He hopped in the passengers seat. I started driving to the restaurant. I had the perfect date planned. We would eat dinner then go to Josh's place where He had movies,candy's and blankets set up. Once we arrived at the restaurant,a waiter brought us to our tables and winked at me. I didn't like it because I was on a date and it was a girl. I'm not saying I'm a sexist but I'm saying I'm gay. I pulled out Josh's chair for him and he sat down.

After they ate~

Josh's pov :

We went back to my place and sat on the couch with blankets covering us. I picked a 365 days for the movie. Half way in the movie, a sex scene comes up. Mully covers his eyes with his blanket whilst I put my arm around him. He snuggles into my chest. I pick up his head with my hand and ask, " Mully,may I kiss you?"  "Of course Josh." I kissed him slowly. It started to turn into a make out session. Once the movie ended, we went up to my room and fell asleep.