Chapter 7: Dream?

Mully pov:

I woke up feeling exhausted. I could barely sleep after Eddie and Juicy being so loud last night. Although i'm tired, i want to go out today.  Maybe i could ask Josh on a date. Yeah, that's seems like a good idea. Speaking of Josh, I start to feel him wiggle, slowly waking up. I rest my hand on his head and go to kiss his forehead-

BZZZ BZZZ BZZ

...what was that?

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ

I open my eyes and im in my bed, no josh and my alarm was going off.
Was it all just a dream? Why would i dream of that? Do i like Josh? No. No! Why would i like him like that? We are just mates, nothing more. We both have girlfriends anyway.

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZZZ

I reach for my annoying ass alarm and turn it off. I need to get out of bed, i have a busy day, but i cant find the energy to. Maybe i could lie and say im sick. I know i cant though, they wont believe me, i was fine yesterday.

Getting up groaning, I look at the time and realise im already late for the recording. "Shit" i muttered to myself, quickly running to my office to start the session. As soon as i get on, Gaege is being chaotic as per usual, screaming loudly, giving me a headache.

I was pretty quiet during that recording, too tired and I cant stop thinking about that fucking dream. It doesn't help that Josh asked me if i was alright as i was quiet. Why the fuck did that make me blush? I don't blush at Eddie or Gaege or Grant so why Josh? Maybe..maybe i am gay. Maybe im just ill and my face is red and i have a fever.

I couldn't be gay, not that theres anything wrong with it but i have a girlfriend! I love her! Josh is just a friend.