Chapter 3:Josh's tragic day

Mully's pov:

I was filming with Nik,Tannar and Ilsa. I kept spacing out though. All I could think about was Josh. Out of all people, I had to fall in love with my best friend. "Mull!" Tannar yelled at me. "What."I replied. "You keep spacing out, are you okay?"She asked "I'm fine."

Josh's pov:

Kristy,my girlfriend, went out with her "friends" again. I decided to follow her because she barely spends time with me anymore. I saw her kissing a boy. Not just any boy, my older cousin. "HOW COULD YOU KRISTY!!!" I cried out. "I LOVED YOU!" I ran home crying,whilst locking the doors to the house behind me. I needed to text Mully and the boys about what just happened.

14:27
Josh:
Boys
Eddie:
Yeah
Juicy:
What's up dub daddy
Mully:
Shut up juicy, are you okay josh?
Narrator:
Yeah,is something wrong?
Josh:
Yeah
14:28
Kristy cheated on me
Mully:
SHE WHAT??!!?!?
Eddie:
I swear I will murder that penejo
Narrator:
We could fly over to Australia to comfort you if you want
Juicy:
Yeah
14:29

Anything for you
Mully:
I'm literally booking a ticket to Adelaide right now
I will be over tomorrow
Eddie:
Expect 5 guys at your house by tomorrow.
I just told smashing what happened
14:30
He's so sorry for u Josh
We all are
Narrator:
Yeah, what Eddie said
Just remember we love you okay?
Josh: yeah I will

The next day:

Josh's pov:

I was watching YouTube on my couch. Well kind of watching YouTube. I couldn't pay attention. All I could do was cry. I hear a knock on my door. I shouted them to come in. Then the boys came into my living room...

Authors note:
I think you have already know that the boys are going to comfort him. But I'm having a bit of writers block and don't know what to write and how much to write in the next chapter.