4-Shows

The manip is of Ashton and I and that's what I got out of this deal xD I love it so much!! Thank you Sydney!!!
Go tell her you love it-- lucifersykes

--Sydney's POV--

I don't like being told what to do. I never have, never will. So when Paul, their manager, told me that I needed to stay side stage, as soon as his back was turned I slipped into the front row of the crowd. I showed security my ID so if I wanted to go back over they'd let me, but for now I wanted to experience the crazy.

"You've never been to one of their concerts before, have you?" A girl asked, coming up beside me. I shook my head. "Do you even like them?"

"I'm starting to," I said honestly. She smiled widely, showing off her dimples.

"Awesome. If you want I can sort of stick by you and help you out," she offered. "I'm Jasmine, by the way," I smiled at her.

"I'd like that, thanks Jasmine. I'm Sydney." We shook hands, and then the lights lowered. I have to admit, they put on a great show, and the crowd, despite ring a bit overwhelming, was super welcoming. Jasmine introduced me to a couple of her friends, and explained how the show went, what different things meant, even some of the guys' signature moves.

Niall noticed me about half way through, and hung out by my side, making Jasmine almost cry when he held her hand. Towards the end, he was gesturing for me to come up on stage. I looked at the three, maybe four foot gap between me and the stage and shook my head. Then he gestured to security, who formed a small bridge with their hands.

The song was almost over, so I didn't think to hard about it. I waved to Jasmine, then pushed myself on to the rail, stepping on their hands then pushing off onto the stage, Niall grabbing my hand and running with me to a gap in the stage. I caught a glimpse of Jasmine's face just before I was below stage and she was looking at me, shocked.

"That was awesome!" Niall said, hugging me tightly. I laughed, the adrenaline getting to me a little. "We have to do that again." I just nodded a little breathlessly.

"How did the guys know to do that?" I asked. Niall grinned.

"I saw you earlier and talked to them about it. They think it's cool, don't worry." I nodded again.

"Niall, we're back on now!" Louis yelled, and he looked at me apologetically. I waved it off, walking back to the couches to catch my breath.

Maybe five minutes later, they came back out, all with huge grins on their faces, holding various things the fans had thrown. The first thing Niall did was whip off his shirt, draining bottles of water as he did.

"Awesome show, guys," I said honestly. "You killed it out there." Niall grinned cheekily at me.

"Why thank you my dear lady," he said teasingly, pulling me into another hug. I laughed, then pulled away.

"Now go shower, you're sweaty." I said, pushing his chest lightly.

"So?"

"Its this new concept called 'personal hygiene. You should try it some time." Niall mocked like he was wounded.

"That one hurt," he said in false-serious tone.

"The truth does that." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"She just totally burned you," Harry said, laughing. Niall bowed.

"It was an honor." He said sarcastically, but still jogged over to where the showers were.

"So do you think we'll make a fan of you?" Liam asked, between gulps of water.

"I'm a fan of you personally already. The music might take a little longer," I said, and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ten pounds says by the end of the tour she'll know every word to every song," Louis said, smirking at Liam.

"No way, you're on," they shook on it, and Louis winked secretively at me. He was definitely planning something.

"You're going to lose that bet, you know," I said, brushing by Louis to grab an apple.

"No I'm not. Because I'm going to make sure we're rooming together." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's that going to do?" I asked. "And how exactly are you going to make that happen?"

"Well, that's a secret." Louis said, winking again. "Just know that I don't lose." He walked off, snagging a water bottle as he went. I just watched him suspiciously. I don't like secrets. Never have, never will.