Chapter 2

Chloe looked up and saw a guy standing in front of her. He had gorgeous blue eyes and blonde hair spiked up. She felt herself start to blush as she realised she was staring and the remembered she had been crying. She was about to wipe her face and make her escape before she really embarrassed herself when he reached out and gently brushed the stray tear from her cheek. "Hey don't cry, I'm not that scary" he said, "I'm Luke by the way" he offered his hand to shake, Chloe took his hand "Chloe" she said "sorry, someone just annoyed me that's all, I shouldn't let him get to me but .. Arghh!" She let out a sigh. "I'm really sorry for banging into you"

"Ahh, man trouble eh?" Luke said with a slight laugh, "no, it's not like that, I never said anything about any guy" Chloe said defensively. "Ok ok calm down, I was joking, you said HE got to you - that's all" Luke said holding his hands up submissively "although from your reaction I'd say you need to talk to him' tell him how you feel" He then said goodbye took something from the rail and walked away. Chloe was left feeling confused, what did he mean by that? Why did Lee's attitude bother her so much? She didn't... Did she?

She turned to look back at Lee, he was pacing about still moaning about the clothes, "Nah.." She said shaking the thought from her mind and got back to searching the rail for a change of outfit.

Kayley had finally managed to drag Kathleen out for a drink, they had gone to a quiet put round the corner and decided to order some food too. Kayley could see something was getting to her sister and she wanted to try cheer her up. The tv was playing in the background when she suddenly heard a song she recognised, be the first to believe sang out from the tv as an advert for a big reunion Boyband tour came on. "I've heard that song before isn't that the group you used to love" Kayley asked hoping it would put a smile on Kathleen's face "let's get tickets"

Kathleen looked more sad though as they started to talk about it, Kayley wasn't into the same music as Kathleen growing up so didn't know very much about them, in fact the two of them hadn't been very close until recently. "Wow he's gorgeous" Kayley said when a dark haired guy came on the screen "that's Ben" Kathleen said, "he's a pretty decent guy too" she said without thinking. "Wait... You know him?" Kayley asked shocked.

Kathleen sighed as she realised she would now have to explain to her sister how she knew Ben which meant opening up about Mark.