Chapter 7

Chloe decided she'd had enough, she stood up and grabbed Lee's arm making him turn back to face her. "You can't keep treating me like this Lee, I'm here trying to help and this is the thanks I get" she said throwing the shredded clothing at him before turning and walking away. She stopped and looked back at him and said "it has to stop Lee or I'm gone, I cant work with you like this anymore" then she left.

Kathleen thought a lot about Mark over dinner and talked things through with Kayley before deciding that she needed to see him again. The feelings she got after seeing him on screen were too much to ignore, one way or another she needed to see this through to be able to move on. She text him back and they arranged to meet the following day after rehearsals. "You'll come with me won't you?" Kathleen asked Kayley, "you were best mates for years im sure you'll be fine, but if you want me there then I'll be there" she answered. "Thanks, I just need the support, it's been such a long time and I don't know how I'll feel, I'd really apreciate you being there just in case" Kathleen smiled.

Back in the hall the bands were all sitting about chatting and getting to know each other whilst waiting their turn with the vocal coaches. Belle had just had a brief meeting with the man who she had now learnt was called Paul and he had explained about the work required and got all the relevant paperwork in order. He then took her to meet the guys, "Lads listen up, this is Belle. She's our new tour promoter so i'd like you all to welcome her to our group and help her out with any info she needs" he said as everyone started saying hello. "I'll do some basic interviews with you all in turn and organise some photoshoots as soon as possible if that's ok with you all? Let's get news of this tour out there to as many as we can and get those seats filled" Belle said excitedly. She couldn't wait to get stuck into this new role and hoped she coud really get people excited and interested in the tour.

Lee stood alone in the dressing room, realising he had gone too far, he had pushed Chloe away and wasn't sure how to fix it. He just knew he had to do something, he couldn't lose her. He knew he had been an idiot and hadn't always treated her right but that was because he had feelings for her and wasn't sure how to act on them. He was scared, he'd been hurt in the past and found it difficult to trust women now so had tried to ignore the feelings but it hadn't worked.

Now he had to do something drastic to win her back before she left..