she doesn't like him // ryuchan

In which Ryujin, a highschool student, so clearly doesn't like her new lab partner.

-

"And Ryujin, you can partner up with.. Haechan." Mrs. Park announces. And her heart drops. Oh no she did not-

"Sounds good to me.." the smirking boy announces, as the whole class turns to her, anticipating what was to come. She gets out of her seat, and moves to the empty spot at the lab table, right next to Haechan.

Haechan Lee and Shin Ryujin were infamous at Incheon High for never getting along. She may have been the school's sweetheart, but he found a way to always avoid her. And he may have been the guy that every other girl wanted, but she still found a way to hate him.

"Okay. Everybody may begin, you have up to 1 hour to complete your material sheet starting.. NOW!" And the teacher walks out of the room, leaving each pair of students to complete their tasks.

"So.. nice to meet you." He says, slowly.

"Mmhm." She says, not even sparing him a glance. She grabs her pencil, and starts jotting down a few materials they were to need in order to complete the assignment, completely ignoring him.

Number one, a ruler.

Number two, a scalpel.

Number three-

"Hey you're on the volleyball team right?" He says suddenly, interrupting her thoughts. She shuts her eyes tightly, secretly rolling them. This man cannot get more annoying-

"Yup."

"Well I'm on the soccer team.."

"Oh yeah. I know. The whole school knows." He smiles upon hearing her words.

"Have you ever been to one of my games?" He asks. She huffs, putting down her pencil, clearly annoyed.

"No. But I've definitely seen a whole lot of you. I can never make it to my history class because your little fan club's always waiting outside your Latin class for you."

"So what you're saying is.. I've got a fan club?" He raises one eyebrow, as she rolls her eyes.

"If that's all you got from that, then sure." And she picks her pencil back up, continuing to write. Throughout the class, he tried to make conversation, but she ignored his every attempt. So instead of trying again, he just writes. And about 30 minutes later, she finishes, as their chemistry teacher comes back in.

"Okay those of you who've finished may leave, those of you who need more time, please continue until the bell rings." Ryujin gets up, walking back over to her desk to get her books. Once she makes sure she has everything, she leaves, along with a few other students.

Walking to her locker for her bag, since it was the end of the day now, she reflects on her actions.

Im not being a bitch. Im not. He deserves it for everything he's done. Dude can't even stay with one girl for over 24 hours. He deserves no sympathy. Im not being a bitch. I'm not. Right?

She shakes it off, and walks out of the school, making sure to sign out on her way.

. . .

The next morning, Haechan walks straight to his homeroom, ignoring all the girls that tried talking to him. On a normal day, he'd usually give them a few winks or something. But this was far from a normal day. He could barely sleep a wink last night and it was all her fault.

He gets to his homeroom, and walks straight to his desk, getting out a few flash cards to study for his history test later. But after a few minutes, the door opens, and the whole class looks up. The bell already rang, who could come in this late?