Chapter 5

I bolt up right out of my sleep confused about where I am,then I remember the conversation I had with Ky. I look next to me and a tray of food and water is set waiting for me and my stomach growls and I devour the food and water. After my hunger is satisfied I notice a not waiting for me. I pick it up and realize it's from Ky " I won't be around for a few days and Minister Rue, she"ll tell you all you need to know."

I look up from the note and just before I can even think about it, the door is opened again and in walks a women about average, bronze skin and hazel eyes and loose disheveled curls in a halo on the top of her head. " I'm minister Rue and I've been instructed to show you around and explain why your here." I scramble off the bed, feeling uncomfortable under her steely gaze.

I walk past her quickly and out into the hall, she closes the door behind us and we start walking down the long empty hallway. The hall is bare and silent the only thing visble were a few doors in the hall. We head up a spiraling stairway and I can finally hear others up top and wonder who else is here and what this place is. At the top of the stairs, I walk over to the nearest railing and look out at the vast city like room.

My jaw must of been hanging open because Minister Rue cracked the tiniest of smiles at my reaction. "This is the city of gold,"she tells me.