The Big City

They got back to the Broken Lumiose Tower. There, they will temporarily split up.

Clemont&Bonnie: Good luck! See you later!

Serena: *thinking* Ok... Here goes... *looking at hospital* *enters*

Serena found Ash unconscious. She sat next to him and waited for him to wake up.

**** Ash's Dream

Ash: Woah where am I? Wow... I'm lost... Pikachu! *realizes it's not there* weird... *Walks around the blank scene....*

Ash starts seeing Serena in his dream. She looks so pretty. He was too shy to say anything to her. He kissed her like she kissed him and she started to melt. Then he got startled and started getting scared. Then a random voice came...

???: You made her melt... Why?

Ash: Wah?!.... I'm sorry... She looked so pretty and... *blushing* I like her.

???: No you don't.

Ash: Yes I do.

???: No you don't.

Ash: Yes I do!

???: NO YOU DONT!!!!!

Ash: YES I DO!! I LOVE SERENA AND YOU WONT GET IN THE WAY! Bring her back please....

???: So you do love your friend.

Ash: Yes I do...

???: So why were you doing that to her?

Ash: Doing what?

???: You ignored her. She was always near you cheering you on and always happy and calm near you and she actually loves you too. Maybe that loves should be changed to loved...

Ash: ! it all makes sense now... She did love me. I thought she was just being a good friend... I feel guilty...

???: When will you get your head out of the clouds Ash Ketchum? Your not a little kid anymore. Face it there will be a time where you do grow up!

Ash: No I'm just 10.

???: You sure about that?

Ash: Positive.

???: Last time I checked, your actually 16. Did't you see how tall you've gotten each year? Don't you see anything change about you? It's progress at least you finally like Serena back... Now hope she still likes you back.

Ash:....

???: Ash. You will wake up from this dream. If you really like Serena, you will tell her how you feel or you'll regret it when she leaves and you feel all lonely again. And please... Don't get knocked out because you got kissed... Don't do that again.... That's actually kinda stupid of you if you think about it.... Please don't hold yourself back from growing up because it's gonna happen.... *dream slowly fades away*

Ash: Wait! I still have questions! Will I be a Pokemon Master? Will I marry Serena? What's gonna happen in the future?

???: For one, the way you are, you are a disgrace to all Pokemon trainers... *laughing* just kidding! Again get your head out of the clouds... Focus little man focus! I'm afraid that's all I can answer.

Ash: Wait. Please answer this... Who are you?

???: I have many names. You can call me one name though, I'm your love sub conscience, and I'm going back to where I belong, your head and your heart... Please now, don't faint again and send me back to this dream....

Ash: Ok...

Conscious: Goodbye...

***dream fades

Ash starts to wake up and Serena sees him up.

Serena: Ash! You're ok!

Ash: Hey there Serena!

Serena: Ash... I'm so sorry to have acted that way....

Ash: No! It's ok! I'm the one who should be saying sorry.... I'm the one who made you worry too much. I'm sorry...

Serena: It's ok...

Ash: But I do wanna talk to you...

Serena: Yeah?....

Ash: Serena, I, I,....

Serena: *leans in* what's the matter?

Ash: *leans in* *starts kissing*

Ash had no idea why he did that. It just came naturally and instinctive. It's like his chest was being lifted to the heavens. It was as if they were in a limbo, aimlessly kissing as time flew pass them. Serena never saw the day they would kiss and was at the brink of tears as it happened. Best of all, this time she wasn't the one to have to show her love for him. It was finally the other way around.

Ash: Serena! Are you ok?!

Serena: Yes... I'm... So *sob* happy.... Thank you Ash....

Ash: *chuckling* Serena, I like... Ehem... Love you... I hope you feel the same way....

Serena: Does this answer your question? *leans in kissing Ash*

As soon as he got out the hospital (which wasn't long) he was so happy. Him and Serena were finally going out. They were holding hands and they decided to go journey the next region.
Clemont and Bonnie stayed behind at the Lumiose Gym but now Clemont AND Bonnie were gym leaders ; very tough gym leaders!

As for Ash and Serena, they couldn't be any happier than they were now. Now that they both knew how they felt about each other, they were bound to keep up their undying and burning love lit forever and ever.

The End