🌪Harsh Dreaming🌪

There was a pond in my backyard.

The water was clear and the fish danced around everyday.

They were also my friends...

Could they help me forget.....

My bite down on my bottom lip while my hand stroked what's been hard all morning. Why's it so hard for me to just live normally? All of my friends hate me..... I do nothing but cause trouble although I'm not doing anything to cause trouble.

It's the thought of me that makes them angry...

My brows furrow as anger starts to ravish ... I couldn't help but reach into my computer drawer to grab my precious pocket knife.

The teddy bear I bought her... That she gave back to me

I ran over to it, stabbing it until all of the stuffing came out of it. "WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ME? " I tell, eventually getting angrier at the fact that I couldn't stab the bear anymore since pieces of it were scattered all of my floor.

Knocking on my door came in an instant.....

My roommate, Kaya, came running in. "Is... Is everything alright?"

I look her up and down before wiping my lips off with the back of my hand showing her the knife purposely before smirking.

Her eyes widen, but before she could rush out of my room, I stop her and close the door behind her.

"Don't run.... I'm fine, just a bit annoyed by something. Could you possibly help me? I know we've never talked... One reason being because I haven't displayed any interest, and the other being because you're shy around me. But, it's okay! Really, I'm fine! Let's be friends, please don't be scared of me!"

Her brows furrow by my lack of awareness to our current situation. I think I scared her even more just now, but I really don't want her to be afraid..and tell everyone. I just want to be normal.

"H-help you with what? " She questioned, browsing my room. I look down at my hand, trembling before letting her go and dropping the knife. " I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean it. Just.. Help me. Can we talk? Have normal conversations, I just want to be normal? "

A sense of worry sparked In her eyes, before she gives a nervous smile. "Sure, anytime. We can talk now if that's what you'd like?"

I didn't think it would be a good idea to ask her.. Of all people. She likes me, and a guy that hates me in class, likes her.

"So... How was your day? "

I ball my fist up before explaining everything. She appeared to be shocked that I expressed everything so easily, but impressed as well. "C.. Can I see your arm?"

She was a psych student after all. I roll my sleeve up, reveal some old and fresh marks.. Not all cuts, some were bite marks. When I get angry, I have to control myself somehow.

Shocked she looks away before saying "uh- um, please don't do this to yourself. I need you to find another way to calm yourself.. Maybe try reading. Or you could even try cooking? You a culinary student, right?"

I smile at her red face while nodding, completely undermining the horrible marks on my arm.

_______________

Maybe I am crazy

The only thought I had when she was in the room with me yesterday was to hurt her. But why...

I stare at my hands, shaking, before the teacher calls my name "Mr.park, staring at your hands won't make you pass your test"

I quickly look up, putting my hands down before examining the snickers that came from my left. "Good job psycho, you just got in trouble for being psycho."

Scarlet.....

That feeling...

The one I had last night....

The anger....

"Fucking, bitch.. " I say before turning and putting my head down.

She was taken back, but laughed.

I begin to think she liked it...

_______

"Hurry up jimin- sit down! I'll get the popcorn! " Rm said before rushing out of the theatre room to get popcorn.

So, the group planned a movie trip today, and so I went. We all went just to see a movie about psychopaths.. That's when I started to think they were really messing with me... Why this?

Also, why did they leave the only seat, next to scarlet? She watches me as I nervous approach the seat. She was smiling, watching me suffer. Once I say down she uncrossed her legs, putting her phone between her thighs under her dress.

Yes, I watched her do it, but I didn't mean to. I was confused as to what she was doing? We eventually made eye contact after she did that, and she smirks once again.

She's the devil......