Act Up

Pop Smoke - Mood Swings (ft. Lil Tjay)

"Excuse me?" 

Josh leaned against the wall and eyed me slowly, up and down my body. I didn't know why he was doing that, I looked like complete shit. Could've been kidnapped today or worse, yet I still manage to look sexy in front of this man. I should be proud. Just not right now.

"You heard me. You're sleeping with me, Emily."

I rose a brow at him and tightened my grip on my suitcase. "Says who? You're perfectly capable of sleeping on your own and I can sleep with Holly." But did I want that though?

The devil inside me wanted to sleep upstairs with him. His strong hands roaming around freely as our bodies are slowly warming up against one another's.

Fucking hell.

"By sleeping with you, you're talking about upstairs in a different bedroom right? Because there's no way I am going to sleep in the same bed as you for a whole night," I snapped. Josh simply shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry, but the only room upstairs is the master."

I shook my head angrily. "In your dreams. I'm sleeping with Holly and that's final."

I turned around quickly and began walking towards the bedroom, but Josh grabbed my arm from behind me and pulled me towards him before slamming my back against the wall. When I could finally realize what happened and look up, his face was dangerously close to mine.

"Don't make me carry you up there. I'm sure Holly wouldn't have any issue with sleeping by herself," he said huskily. I could feel his hot breath against my cheek and I was beginning to feel hot within my body.

Josh slowly moved closer against my body until his hips pressed against my lower belly. I placed my hands on his chest to stop him from going any further. Glaring up at him, I saw his eyes darken and his jaw twitch.

"You do know I can press charges against you for this?" I grunted out. He smirked and his hands gripped my hips tightly. Anything more he was going to do, I might just melt because my core was burning with desire and I hated that.

Josh leaned in until his lips were dangerously close to my ear. "But you won't," he whispered. I shut my eyes and grit my teeth together as I started to feel my body acting up. I was glad he couldn't see my reaction right now because I could already picture the look of satisfaction on his face.

Before I knew it, I was being carried over Josh's shoulders and he was bringing me upstairs. I yelped and slapped his back multiple times. "Put me down, Josh! You're such a prick!"

His only response was laughter. Happy laughter.

I stopped screaming at him when I heard that beautiful laughter. I haven't heard it for a long time. So why did I stop yelling at him to put me down? I guess a part of me enjoyed hearing it. Deep down, I was happy that I was the reason why he was laughing.

I was still so lost in my thoughts and by the time I knew it, Josh had plopped me on my back his bed. Damn, this man is kinky.

"Hey!" I shouted out. He towered over me as he stood at the foot of the bed. "Hi," he replied. I glared at him, not being able to find any words to argue with him. Josh leaned down over my body and I found myself trapped once more.

"I want you to sleep beside me tonight, Emily. And if you run away, I'll just carry you back here again. We have all night," he teased.

This man makes me want to smash his head AND jump his bones at the same time. But if he wants to play this game, I shouldn't let him win so easily.

Pushing his body up with my hands, I flipped us over and I was now straddling Josh. His hands automatically made its way to my thighs and gripped them tightly. At first he was surprised at my sudden action but it disappeared and a smirk replaced it.

"I could get used to this," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and leaned down to his ear and purposely let my hot breath fan against his skin for a couple seconds. His thumbs began caressing my thighs and I knew he was close to acting up.

My hands slowly made their way to his neck and I trailed my fingers against his skin and teasingly wrapped around his throat. This definitely drove him crazy because his hands suddenly grabbed my hips so hard that I couldn't even move on my own. He wanted control.

"I'll only sleep beside you if there's no funny business. Be a good boy," I smirked. "Don't try anything. I'm gonna go shower."

But before I got off him, I purposely shifted myself against his pelvis which caused a groan to escape his lips. I rushed to his master bathroom and locked the door behind me.

My face was incredibly red and I was flushed on every inch of my body. I bit my lip and tried to calm my heavy breathing down. I slid down against the door until my butt hit the floor. I have no idea why I was suddenly confident like that with Josh.

I ran my fingers through my hair, still in shock. Turning my head to the side, I could hear Josh shuffling around in the bedroom. A series of grunts and harsh exhales could be heard and my eyes widened.

Oh my...

I quickly got up and decided to shower myself in hot water to get my mind off everything. Undressing myself, I started the shower and quickly entered to wash my body. But I froze when I realized it.

I was soaked.

And it wasn't from the water.

////

HAHAHAHA! WOOOOOOOOO!

this was insaneeeeee! josh could GET IT, idcidc 😳✋🏼

emily knows she likes it. cmon girl, if u don't get that good stuff then i'll gladly take ur place....🙋🏻‍♀️

anywaysssss, daddy josh sounds like he's BUSYYYYYYY 👀🙈

ahem, so don't forget to vote because i know y'all don't be clicking that star so click that FUCKING STAR so we can get more of daddy josh i stg 🙄😛

have a nice day xoxo 😇😇😇