Double the Trouble

Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

Josh 

She stared at me in shock and my heart was racing. Her eyes moved to the Myra who was right next to me. I watched as she took a deep breath and tried to control herself.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my blood boiling.

Her lips curved up into a smile and she placed an innocent look on her face. "Hello, Josh. Glad to see you again. It's been a long time. Where's that brown-haired beauty you loved before?"

My fists clenched and I tightened my jaw. "Loved before? Who is she? You didn't tell me much earlier," Myra asked. "Don't worry about it, Myra. This is between me and her," I snapped. Myra stopped talking and continue watching us.

"Oh, I haven't met you yet," she said. She reached her hand out to shake Myra's. "Hello, Myra. I'm Alena."

Emily

Cassandra.

She was back and was right where I was staying. Her eyes pierced right into mine. "Emilia Tyson. How wonderful it is to see you once again," she spat.

I gritted my teeth. "Cassandra Pines." Holly nudged me from behind. "That's her?!"

I told Holly everything a long time ago. She was like another Gigi, but although I love Holly so much, no one can replace Gigi. I just haven't seen her for years.

"Hello, Emily. How's it going, honey?" Cassandra smirked. I crossed my arms. "You want something from me." She pouted. "Want something? Oh no. What could I possibly want from you?"

She laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Spit it out, bitch. It's obvious you want something," Holly spat.

Cassandra's face went serious. "You need  a lesson about how to use proper language. I'm not a female dog, honey," she said to Holly.

"Well you sure look like one." Holly blurted. I smirked and Cassandra glared. "Oh, dear. Your friend here needs to learn some manners."

I shook my head. "No, honey. We don't have to learn anything. Maybe you need to learn some things yourself."

Cassandra crossed her arms. "I don't need to learn anything. I know everything and you are just too plain to understand the lives of the rich."

I snorted. "Right. I'm glad I'm plain. I wouldn't want to stand out like you because I spreaded my legs for every guy back in high school."

Holly smirked and placed a piece of gum in her mouth. She chewed and watched in amusement.

"Watch it,bitch," Cassandra ordered. She poked me in my chest with her red, sparkly acrylic nail. "Josh never loved you. He doesn't even know you. I was pregnant with his child. I'm surprised he didn't tell you."

I grabbed her finger and twisted it painfully. She let out a cry and glared one too many times.

"Josh is the past, you are history, and I am not the same person I was before," I explained.

I looked straight into her eyes. "If you really had his child, where is the baby? Maybe you were lying like everyone knew you were." 

She let out another cry of pain. "I had a miscarriage. Luckily for me, that little crybaby won't be here to annoy me until I die."

Without hesitation, I slapped her. I made sure I did it hard. "Don't you ever say that about a baby that was gifted to you. No matter who the father was, it didn't deserve you as a mother."

I let go of her finger and she covered the red area where I slapped her. She was breathing heavily. I knew she was going to hit me and I was prepared. 

"You stupid-"

She lunged for me, but Holly jumped in front of me and pushed. Cassandra stumbled back but caught her balance.

"Fuck off. And don't ever come back." Holly spit out her gum to the side and glared at Cassandra.

Cassandra gritted her teeth and started walking away. Holly snickered. "Oops. Sorry," she said when Cassandra stepped in the gum. She screamed so loudly that people around us glared at her. She continued walking away with a piece of gum stuck to her left heel. 

I sighed. "What a day," Holly groaned. I closed my eyes. "I want to leave," I complained.

Holly grabbed my arm. "Let's go. We need to take a dip."

////

Okay, don't hate me lmfao but I totally forgot who Alena is. It's been two years. I need to go back and catch up. But I know the ol' lil me had a plan and remembered who Alena was. The me now just doesn't. 

This chapter is now updated and I rewrote some parts. I hope you guys are enjoying that songs I'm adding. If not, it's cool. 

Stay tuned. Wash your hands and stay inside! 

Caroline