Who prepares a bath for you?

Aries: Germany (makes sure the temperature is perfect, not too hot and not too cold)

Taurus: Russia (accidentally made the water too cold but hopes he'll get away with it cus he's too lazy to warm it up and he got "important" things to do)

Gemini: South Korea (made it a bit too warm but else it's alright and he added rose petals for a nice touch)

Cancer: America (makes the water too hot, hoping it'll cool down by the time you arrive and get into the bathtub)

Leo: UK (makes the water perfectly warm, adding a few roses and adding a little something to it to make it smell nice)

Virgo: Japan (adds all kind of flowers into the warm water)

Libra: China (tries for more than an hour to make the water perfectly warm)

Scorpio: Poland (makes sure it's perfect, asks you later if there's anything else you need for the bath)

Sagittarius: Canada (makes a pretty boring bath for you, the water is warm tho)

Capricorn: France (makes it all romantic with rose petals, the water being warm, putting candles on a few places and hoping that you'll like it)

Aquarius: Sweden (like Canada, makes a boring bath, not really caring)

Pisces: Ireland (makes sure it's going to be warm but accidentally made it TOO warm)