Part 2

Tony and Mcgee tried to do their best to find out what happened to Ziva and Holler, but it was hard to find something. As always Ziva clearly made sure no-one could find her. Ducky and Palmer re-examined the body, and Abby was focused on the knife that probably is the murder weapon. It was quiet in the Bullpen no-one did say a word. Gibbs was frustrated that they don't make progress at this case. He looked at Tony who was focused on his computer and then at Mcgee who was typing things on his computer. He stood up. "Tony, Mcgee...Go home. It was a long day. Get some rest." Tony and Mcgee stood up too and they went to the elevator. As they were at the parking lot, they said goodbye and went to their cars. As Tony was at his car his phone dinged. He looked at it. It was a message from a blocked number saying: 'You know too much already. We need to meet. Come to the Park on your neighborhood at 12pm. COME ALONE!' He was confused. He put his phone away and drove home.

11:45 pm in the park in Tony’s neighborhood. Tony was waiting at the entrance. He looked around but didn't see anything. He was too early because he was so nervous and couldn't wait any longer. He had a million thoughts in his head what this is about. He looked at his watch. 11:50. He thought about giving himself a head slap for being too early. But that would look stupid, so he just waited and looked around. He could feel his toes becoming numb cause of the cold temperatures. He stepped around to keep his feet warm, but it didn't really help. He looked at his watch again. 11:58. Two long minutes of waiting. He looked around again and finally saw someone between the trees. He couldn't figure out if it was a woman or a man. He only could see a shadow of somebody behind the trees. The shadow was coming in Tony’s direction. He finally could see some long brown wavy hair. It was Ziva. He was in disbelief at first. "Hello Tony." She stopped right in front of him. "Hello." "We need to talk." "I know I have read your message. Would you mind if we go back to my apartment Milady? It’s really cold." "No, we can't go there. I don't want to drag you in." "Drag me in in what?" Tony looked Ziva in the eyes, but she tried to avoid him. "Hey, I asked you a question. You said we need to talk why am I the only one talking right now?!" "It’s complicated..." "So, tell me?" Ziva walked past tony out of the park. Tony was confused and walked to Ziva again. "Where are you going?" "To your apartment." "What?! I thought you don't want to drag me in?" "I changed my mind."

10 minutes later they arrived at Tony’s apartment. There was an awkward silence between them. Tony did not want to push her too much, but he wanted to know the answer. "So... We're in my apartment, here is nobody else, now you could possibly tell me what happened. Or we could say nothing the hole night if you want to." Tony was a bit upset because SHE texted HIM and now, she did not say a word. Ziva finally started to tell the story. "2 weeks ago, I got an important call. I had to help someone who was in trouble. He came to the U.S because he was no longer safe in his home country." "Who?" "You don't need to know Tony. An old friend of mine ok?" "Nothing is ok. You could have told me." "I could not." "Why?" "He sold illegal weapons." "Did you know that?" "At first no. But I started searching. He gave me some names who could have the will to murder him. One of his enemies is one of the biggest weapon sellers in the world. That was suspicious and I confronted him." "What happened then?" "I found out that a Marine who works for the Pentagon could have information about it." "Holler?" "Yes. I tried to talk to him, but he tried to attack me with a knife. He hit me on my leg, so you probably found my blood type on the knife..." "Yeah... AB negative..." "I thought I could calm him, but he didn't stop so I had to kill him. I lost my only informant." She scratched her neck and hold her hand on her chest like she holds something that is missing. "You lost something there." Tony pulls out her necklace and gave it to her. She smiled and put it back on. "Thanks. I knew you would be the one who could find it." Tony smiled back at her and continued questioning: "Why didn't you show up to work?" "I may be made a mistake. I got in trouble too. Somebody was following me. I had to go into hiding. I didn't want to drag you in." They were quiet for a minute. Ziva sighed and said: "I'm sorry Tony. I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't." "I understand why you did that, but I could have helped you." "I know." They looked each other in the eyes and Tony could clearly see the pain in Ziva’s eyes. He held out his hand to her face and put a curl of her hair away from her face. "You know I'm always there for you. If you need to talk to someone, I will listen to you." Ziva smiled. "I know Tony. But I have to go." Ziva stood up but Tony grabbed her arm. "Where do you want to go? To your apartment? I thought you aren't safe there." "That's right. I'm not going home. I... I don't know where I should go but I have to go." "Why? You could stay here. Just for one night. You can have my bed and I can take the couch." Ziva thought about it a second. "Okay...But just for one night and we go to sleep right now I can no longer answer your questions without falling asleep." "That's acceptable."