Chapter 3

The next day I got up, still saying nothing about last night. I didn't even want to go out for the winter, but I forced myself up and got dress. I grab my bow and arrows, and some knifes. Without saying goodbye, I stepped outside and ran into the forest.

I found a place where a few oak trees could easily hide a tent, I dropped my bag and started to hook it up. After that I continued down the forest to go hunt. I clicked an arrow to my bow and put it at my cheek. My body turned and saw a male buck. Releasing the arrow, the deer looked out and tried to get away. But it was to late, the arrow dug deep into the side then it feel to the ground.

"Got you!" I said to myself smiling then ran over there. I pulled out the arrow then tied up the deers hooves, then I pulled it over my shoulder and started walking back to my tent.

I put down the deer and started up a fire, as I turned towards the tent a huge black wolf slowly walked out of the tent. My heart froze, very slowly, I back off and grabbed my bow. The wolf growled and snapped.

Suddenly, I clicked an arrow to my bow and shot at the wolf, it ran at me. The wolf dodged the arrow and knocked me down. I screamed and tried to get away, pushing myself toward the fire. The wolf's weight held me down and snarled.

"Shadow! Stop it, your scaring her!" A females voice said, i look over to see a pure white wolf with a scar across her chest and back. I think it was the white wolf that howled that other day. The black wolf back off and growled.

"But she shot an arrow at me!" The wolf growled and sat. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Their muzzles weren't moving at all and they were talking.

"I don't care!" The other wolf snapped. My heart pounded loudly. I couldn't believe it, they were talking. Suddenly I screamed,

"No way! Talking wolves!"