Chapter 14

I woke up with the sun beaming on my face, I opened my eyes to see that I was in human form. I got up and made sure bloodrad was still with me, nothing.

"What the hell?" I whispered, looking around for him. I couldn't find him, I ran outside and there he was with War. My heart started beating fast.

"Well well well, what is this?" He said hold up bloodrad. "and why are you a human?"

"Don't hurt him!" I said still worried. But war just bit down on him and was about to break him, that's when I ran and kick War on the head. He yelped and staggered backwards.

I grabbed bloodrad and looked at him. My heart froze, he wasn't glowing.

"Bloodrad? Are you ok?" I asked touching him. Suddenly he started to glow, I sighed in relief.

"Yes I'm ok." He said finally. I put him up and looked at War, he was standing.

"So, your human? What do you want from here?" He asked stepping forward.

"I want nothing from here! But I do know what you want from here." I answered.

"Oh yea, what's that?"

"To be alpha, to rule. Oh what am I saying, you are an alpha," I said pointing bloodrad at him. "you're the alpha of the dark side, and I right? Yea, you know shadow and alpha. There're dead, I killed them."

"What? Impossible! I trained those wolves to be strong." he growled. I put back bloodrad.

"It doesn't look like it, they failed to be alpha, shadow of course, he failed to fight." I said smiling. War growled and snarled.

"That's it! Your going down!" He snarled and lunged at me, suddenly Thunder got in the way and took down War, but he kicked off Thunder and threw him across the clearing.

"It's my turn to rule!" He growled then howled. Wolves started coming out of the bushes and ready to fight. War turned to me. "and no little girl is going to stop me!"

He lunged at me, I turned to my side and he ran passed me. He stop and turned to me.

"Fight me!" He growled and grabbed bloodrad, I tried to get him back but he got a good grip on him.

Suddenly he lower him head and put one paw on the end, then SNAP! My heart stop, I stood there. Tears came to my eyes.

"Hope..." bloodrad whispered, the stopped glowing. War dropped him and stepped back, smiling. Bloodrad lied there split in half, no glowing, no talking.

Suddenly sadness was replaced by anger, I turned into my wolf and growled. My eyes burning like fire.

"You..you..YOU-!" I yowled and lunged at War.